Win a Mini Aspheric Thrower & Battery

strange anyhow that so lil’ people participated, most of the time the enthusiasm is much higher

in the future i dont need flashlights, they are built into my left shoulders!!

The contest ended earlier today. :P Sorry.

Magic mirror has been on the fritz . . .

Please check your PMs ladies and gentlemen! I PMd the winner right after I closed the contest and he's been online since but apparently hasn't checked private messages.

Well it must not have been me. =(

Congrats to GottaZoom!

Many excellent prognostications and not to diminish his winning entry in any way, but his was randomly selected from a pool of the best. No way am I sophisticated enough to have done it any other way. :slight_smile:

Thank you all for participating!

Proving yet again it is better to be LUCKY than good AND you gotta PLAY to win. :slight_smile:

Another unique contest, so I’m also surprised at - while benefiting from - the lower participation.

Thanks for the contest! A tip of the cap to the others that posted.

Congratulations to GottaZoom!

And thanks to TheShadow for another fun giveaway!

Congrats on the win, GottaZoom!

TheShadow, your giveaways keep things interesting on BLF. Nice job.

Damn and I was going to expand on the Pen_sLight idea. Push/pull zoom etc.

EDIT: I saw that it’s ended yesterday… my bad.
please apologize me for my bad english.
the future flashlight will be carried inside watch or smartphone.
Thanks to the bioneural interfaces, when the brain will request more light, it will come out from it, rolling like a sphere.
It’s made by aerogel so it’s very light and the mini-propulsors that are mounted on it, allows it to fly.
The bioneural interfaces will allow the light to move, fly, roll, attach in order to enlighten the part of the space where the eyes are looking.
It will also capable to auto regulate the level of the light, both in power (monitoring the pupil diameter) and in flood-throw (the direction from the eyes, the distance with gps or laser meter).
when not used it will recharge using the battery of the smartphone or the watch, or it can be charged wireless. However the mini stirling engine (which exists and works extermely well with an high efficiency) inside it will recharge the battery using the heath coming from the human body, allowing 2 h of runtime daily.
It will come with a high CRI. It will allow to take better picture, since the cameras will work in pair with the lights, moving them to assure the best setup.
will be availeble in 2031.
in 2033 it will be unuseful since the bioneural interfaces will allow eye modification, making them able to work without light at all, and capable to focus object at 10 km.

Congratz GottaZoom!

Congrats gottazoom!

Well done GottaZoom. Those were certainly some interesting thoughts :slight_smile:

Appreciate the congratulations!!

LOL, this will be a bit of a step up from the broken, single 5mm watch battery aspheric sitting here on the desk.

Didn’t I disqualify you in the first giveaway? I need to do a better job of staying on top of my enemies list. (Just kidding! :laughing:

Who me?

Oops, wrong pic . . .

Package arrived today.

Had everything shown in the OP pic: 501b with aspheric lens kit installed, and battery. The square beam is awesome . . can’t wait till dark to do some spotlighting of the unsuspecting who might be wary of UFOs. >)

PLUS a BONUS LIGHT not mentioned in the OP was included with the package!!!

Thrunite T10 - In the box and looks spanking new

Thanks again, especially also for the fun contests.

Thank you Shadow! Fun contest and generous giveaway!