【winners announced】【 GAW】JETBeam IIIM ULTRA 2000 Lumen Tactical Flashlight With Power Bank Function

Hi, BLF Family:

Thank you for your active participation! The list of winners is as follows:
@raccoon
@Mandrake50

Congratulations! Please PM us to send your recipient information including name, address, phone number, etc.
Or Email us: support@flashlightgo.com
We will send the prizes as soon as possible.

Flashlightgo is a flashlight dealer and a new member of BLF. We are a group of outdoor enthusiasts with many years of experience using flashlights. We collected a number of well-known brands of flashlights and delivered the new product information to our users for the first time to provide users with the latest flashlight information. We select the best flashlight and deliver it safely to users.

Jetbeam is one of our top quality suppliers. We hope you will like this latest IIIM ULTRA and encourage you to share your experience with other users to help others choose the right product.
If you have any good suggestions for us, you can also share them here. Your suggestion is our greatest motivation, and we will continue to release giveaways in the future. Thank you

Features:

• Specially designed for tactical, law enforcement, camping, hunting, Search &Rescue
  • Uses one CREEXHP35 HD LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
  • High-performance tactical flashlight with max output up to 2000 lumens driven by one high-rate 18650 Lithium-lon Rechargeable battery
  • Compatible with 2*CR123Abatteries
  • Built-in USB Type-C charging port
  • Mobile power function
  • Max runtime up to 26 hours
  • Patented triple tail switch technology allowing for momentary-on, strobe and easy access to all outputs with one hand operation
  • Intelligent temperature control system to maximize the lifespan of LED Power indicator function to know power level at anytime
  • Reverse polarity function to protect from improper battery installation
  • Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
  • Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
  • Military grade HAlll hard-anodized finish
  • Waterproof rating:IPX-8(2meters underwater) Impact resistance of 1meter
  • Dimensions: 142mm (Length)*35.3mm(Head Diameter)*26.4mm(Tail Diameter) Weight:120g(Without battery)
    More detail: https://flashlightgo.com/products/jetbeam-iiim-ultra-2000-lumen-tactical-flashlight

Here is the related press release

10% discount coupon: IIIM ULTRA

You can also follow our social media for more about new product information.
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Have a nice weekend

Hello Flashlightgo, welcome to BLF.

A quick glance at your website revealed you offer a great choice in flashlights. And at very reasonable prices, as far I can tell. Glad you take care of the hassle with the VAT for those who live in the EU. That’s a big improvement in relation to (well-kown and respected) companies who still don’t (wont?) render that kind of service.

Nice light you are planning to giveaway. My very first flashlight with a led was a Jetbeam, way back in September 2011. Also a great light. Compatible with NiMH, AA, 14500 and CR123A, 16340. So a real omnivore. I bored it out to 18.6mm and now it is capable to receive even 18350 cells.

Hi Flashlightgo!

Very nice website with straight filter options, easy to navigate. Unfortunately no much cost effective shipping options for EU customers.
I will take part in this giveaway as the light offered is my favourite type!

Godo morning Sir,

XHP35 is one of my favorite led, good throw and good efficient led!
This Jeatbeam is very nice!
:wink:

Welcome on BLF Flashlightgo!

When I just want to know the shipping costs, I don’t like to enter my full adress upfront.
It is easier to switch to a price portal, search for the item and check the box “price incl. shipping”

IIIM ULTRA Review For Flashlightgo

I don’t have any Jeatbeam flashlight but I would like to try it.
XHP 35 is very good led with masive throw.

Hi, friend:

To Europe country there are two shipping ways.
1) Express shipping (not include power bank function product), the customer may pay less tax or duty
2) Priority shipping, all taxes&duties have been paid by us

The site is well laid out & fast. Nice selection of products.

I'm assuming you're in Europe?

One thing I often look for on an online vendor site is a physical street address, the absence of which I consider a minor red flag. To me, if an address is present, that adds an extra layer of legitimacy. The main reason I mention is, on the 'Contact Us' page we see the text:

"We'd love to hear from you
Please use the form to send us your message or ideas.
Or simply pop in for a cup of fresh tea and a cookie." (highlight mine):

Web: https://flashlightgo.com
Email: flashlightgoo@gmail.com
Email: support@flashlightgo.com

Opening Hours:
Monday to Saturday: 9am - 10pm
Sundays: 10am - 6pmIf

If an invitation to drop in is extended, why no address?

And, a curiosity question:

What doers the "lf" mean after the 6pm Sunday hrs.?

And Thank You for the GAW!

slmjim

Congratulations on the new store/website.

Was browsing around and noticed that your Olight page displaying “Olight i3T EOS Carbom Fiber” displays image of “Pinwheel Blue” until I mouse over. And the link itself actually goes to other i3T colors of i3T in addition to the Carbon Fiber. Perhaps you should change to just “Olight i3T”.

Would you consider alphabetizing the brands listing section, might make it easier to find a specific brand.

Thanks for hosting a GAW.

Nice website and as others have said very easy to navigate through.

Thanks for the GAW.

I’ll check out the website. Good luck with the store.

Cool looking light.

Love the tail switch on the Ultra!

Welcome, Flashlightgo, and thanks for the giveaway.

No headlight category on the website? I like the keychain flashlight section.

“IIIM ULTRA Review For Flashlightgo” for a general user review.

Nice to see that there is another dealer with extensive range, which also delivers to Europe.
And thank you for the opportunity to participate in this raffle.

I always appreciate more vendors offering quality flashlights ty for the giveaway.

“IIIM ULTRA Review For Flashlightgo” for a general user review.

“IIIM ULTRA Review For Flashlightgo”

Well a comment anyway. Welcome to BLF.
So far I have no lights with the XHP 35 LED. I have wanted to try one for quite a while and yours sounds very nice. I like the powe rbank function and switching arrangement.
Nice Web Site, BTW!

Thanks for the GAW.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I like the clean look of your website.

“IIIM ULTRA Review For Flashlightgo”

Please enjoy your time here, Flashlightgo!

Welcome on BLF Flashlightgo!

Thank you for your recommendation. We will optimize it.
Sorry, "If" is a spelling mistake.

Thank you