【winners announced】【New Arrival & GAW】 CYANSKY P10 Small Portable AA Flashlight

CYANSKY 2023

Currently reviewing the H5GT hunting flashlight and so far I’m very impressed! The HS6R is one of my most used headlamps, and my customers seem to love it also.

CYANSKY 2023!

I don’t have a Cyansky flashlight yet, but they look really nice. :+1:

CYANSKY 2023

I'm a huge 1xAA fan. The P10 is close but, unfortunately, no cigar because:

1) No warm/neutral high CRI option and,

2) Inabilty to tailstand.

Redesign the tail for tailstand ability, and offer a high CRI option. Then you've got me sold.

slmjim

CYANSKY 2023

A classic offering in AA, thanks for the Giveaway. Enjoy the aesthetics. I have a softspot for Osram LEDs, my first mods were with Oslon Square in High CRI. Would be nice to see an option for neutral or warm CCT/High CRI in Cyansky offerings.

Just swapped a P9 for a dedomed 519 the other day in a Lumintop Pico.

CYANSKY 2023

Nice to see a company that is actually trying to create new and interesting designs instead of pumping out the same old junk .

Thanks for another nice GAW

CYANSKY 2023

The anti-roll design looks good but I’m afraid it could be uncomfortable in the hand. It’s also redundant with the the clip.

You mention the LED emitter but didn’t specify the temperature : is it cold white ? Neutral white ? Warm white ?
Colour temperature is extremely important, you should systematically mention it.

You should also mention the mode order (L/M/H ?) and lumens for each mode.

Tail stand capability would have been nice.

The availability of different body colours is nice.

The inclusion of a battery and a lanyard is nice, as it allows for immediate use of the flashlight.

Memory mode and low battery warning are nice.

CYANSKY 2023. HiCRI! HiCRI! :smiley:

CYANSKY 2023

I have never owned one of your lights but AA lights are an under served category so i am glad to see you releasing a light for it.
Please also consider a 4AA light in the future, another very empty niche that would be served well with a good solid light.

CYANSKY 2023

I am Big fan of the AA size/format…

This P10 has the adecuate size/weight/power output to be considered a nice EDC flashlight.

The dual way clip is another plus!

I would like to see a similar one to this P10 but with USB charging for NiMh batteries.

Thanks for the chance and good luck to every flashaholic!! XD

Ok, I’ve just won the previous Ciansky GAW, but… you know that I like AA lights, so… CYANSKY 2023 !

BTW, I am impressed with the HS5R headlamp :wink: It would benefit from some changes, but in any case, I am impressed, specially with output! :+1:

CYANSKY 2023

All of your flashlights have interesting and unique designs.

CYANSKY 2023
I love that there’s colors
Finding a black flashlight in darkness can be hard
Thanks for GAW
OS

CYANSKY 2023
I like the spacing of the three levels.
50-60 lumen is my preferred mode.

Congratulations to the winners :partying_face:

Congrats! And thank you again, Cynansky!

Congratulations to the winners!
More luck in future gaws to other and me :smiley:

Congrats!

Oh wow, I won my first Cyansky! Can’t wait to check out this AA flashlight. Thanks again for the giveaway!

Thanks so much for selecting me as a winner :partying_face:

I shall post an impressions review on this light after it arrives!

I forget, have you done any impressions reviews of lights before?

Either way, I know that you a good writer, so I look forward to your impressions review.