WTB okluma dc2 single emitter conversion

Looking for a reflector and light engine to convert from triple to single.

1 Thank

Welcome on BLF !

1 Thank

I never got one because he never had them in stock when I looked…think he moved locations and I don’t know if he’s still making them at all anymore. At one time he had his drivers (engines) for sale and if I recall they were just ordinary drivers. You might search on here and maybe on CPF and reddit/r/flashlight to see if anyone posted a teardown that will give you the measurements of the parts. Very common to use 16mm mcpcb and 17mm drivers, and then you just need to figure out the reflector dimensions (taking into account the mcpcb thickness, emiter gasket, head space, etc). He may be willing to just tell you all that if you can get ahold of him on email, too. Or, if you don’t mind desoldering things ahead of time, take yours apart and we can help you order parts (we have one good source in the USA but there are tons available on aliexpress in China).

He had those nice wooden boxes for sale too, cheap, as cases for the lights…shoulda grabbed some of those while they were available but I forgot.

1 Thank