WTS - BLF LT1 logo wrapped battery sets - $30 shipped USPS (US only)

They arrived very fast, well packed and look great.

And here I thought he said he was busy and may be delayed :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Amishbill :+1:

Pm sent

amishbill, I will take one set. What ever color and design you have available will be fine. The color of the cases doesn’t matter either. Send me your paypal info and I’ll pay you quickly. Thanks

You lucked out - I was able to get one of my last assembled sets packed & sent on my way out the door to enjoy the thrills of getting everything out of half our house so the floors could be replaced. We’re still working on getting everything back in from the porches.

Tarvos, Jigsaw — PMs in your mailboxes.

Anyone else on the fence - I’m getting my supplies together to have another assembly run. Want a set of Pink LET THERE BE LIGHT or a Bright YELLOW A BLF COLLABORATION set? This is the time to make your request!

I felt a little colorful toni…um… this morning. If any of these strike your fancy, they are ready to pack and ship. Post or PM me a about which ones you’d like.

I have wraps ready for most color and tagline combinations. Let me know if you want something specific.

amishbill,
I’ll take a set. White “Let There Be Light” wraps, silicone cases any color.
thank you

Everyone that has ordered recently should have their packages on or before Friday.

The colored sets above should still be available, but I need to double check what’s left in white.

I never asked are these protected cells?

No - they are not.

As long as you get them all installed + side up, the built in protections on the lantern’s driver will take care of the rest.

Very good.The tops on these are fine. I’d written Sofirn asking about button tops/protection, their reply:

New message from: sofirnlight
My friend, sorry for the late reply due to the weekend. LT1 lantern use Button Top battery. It can use protected and unprotected battery. The lantern will be more brighter with unprotected batteries than protected batteries.

Sending a pm for a set.

Please note that the NCR18650GA batteries I have chosen to use are somewhat of an exception to the Button Top Only rule. While technically they have flat tops, this particular model uses a flat top that extends ‘just a little’ past the insulation wrap like a button top does. That makes this battery compatible with spin-top lights like the SP36, Q8, etc. If a light uses a non-conductive collar around the positive contact as its means of Reverse Polarity Protection, well, I have no way of saying if this one will work or not, as the positive contact is wide and not all that tall.

Yes I knew the tops were OK. Sorry if I brought that into question.
What you are doing is a Good Deal, They’d cost 30.00 anywhere

I’d like a white set with any logo and any colored plastic case, these look awesome! PM incoming

Green, Pink/Purple and Orange BLF on the left are still available.
I’m open to requests for specific combinations before I start assembling more over the weekend.

Received mine yesterday Bill. They look great. Thanks for the prompt service. I’ll likely buy more.

Ordered and received as advertised. On the charger now. All read 3.5 v on charger. Will update with charge capacity from there if anyone is interested.
Nice job Omish!
Thanx

Update: all showed 2600-2605 mah from 3.5volt.
Thanks again Amish

The batteries arrived today and they look great!

Hey AmishBill,

I’d like 1 set of batteries please!

• White wrappers
  • “Budget Light Forum” phrase
  • Black silicone sleeves

PM me your PayPal and I will send the funds over immediately.

Thanks for doing this for us!

Got mine quick and they look great!