WTS: HDS Rotary, Zebralight SC5W MK II, custom Emisar D4

Selling a couple things:

-Zebralight SC5W mk II, (AA/14500)no box (55 shipped)

-HDS rotary 200, LED swapped to XPL-HI V2 5D (4000k, 80+CRI) few nicks in the anodizing (275 shipped)

-Custom Emisar D4, white, XPL-HI V2 5D (4000k), flashed to latest anduril with hidden strobes, candle mode, lightning mode, custom secondary LED (yellow) (100 shipped).

I also have a BNIB D4 in grey, XPL-HI V2 5D (4000k), that I can flash and install a secondary LED of your choice (pink, red, cool white, warm white, blue, green, yellow, amber) (100 shipped).

First “I’ll take it” posted gets it. Also listed on Flashlight Fanatics Facebook group.
PayPal preferred.

I can provide photos via email if interested.

Off topic. I have a few D4s. How does one flash to the latest version?

GLWS

what is a secondary LED, like the Oveready has? https://www.oveready.com/flashlight/boss-35-clicky-7075-ha-satin-black/

im not familiar with those, bit its a single led in the middle of the quad optic, similar to the D4S and Fireflies E07. I have photos but cant seem to upload them.

I’ll take the Rotary!

dibs on the D4! pming

Very interested in the zebralight. What LED? How’s the tint? Condition? Can you send me details and/or pictures?

Edit. Oh dang. 4 year old thread.

1 Thank

Is the white D4 still available? :slight_smile:

the OP has not been back since april 2019…

he did not reply, 4 years later, when flucero bumped this thread by asking to buy one of the lights… and got no reply from the OP

so, dont wait to inhale… LOL

1 Thank

What’s crazy is, there is a Jacob royston deputy sheriff in Santa Clarita

1 Thank

you cant blame a guy for trying lol

Maybe contact the Sheriffs department :wink:

1 Thank