WTS some flashlights and stuff / Nebraska

I disagree with the statement that "all I see here is spam"..... What you are seeing is people trying to be helpful.

Good grief - did you have a bad day or what?

Here's another recommendation - try and be positive - read the helpful recommendations and post some asking prices to get the ball rolling.

Besides that, the comments help to bump your post up to the top each time someone posts a new reply. Enjoy the attention.

Instead you again are being negative, again. A Donald Sutherland quote from an old movie comes to mind "stop with the negative vibes dude".

Your attitude makes me not to want to buy anything you have.

Good luck.

You can see from my sale thread history they were priced to sell, besides the discontinued D4v1.

You can see ever popular ever loved Illumn price gouging the 94 for a hundred more than I paid for new from China: https://www.illumn.com/flashlights/lumintop/lumintop-blf-gt94-4-x-luminus-sbt90-2-20-000-lumen-2500-meter-thrower.html

Fireflies almost never offer discount outside of that 20% on the first buck driver models and are not available from 3rd party chinese vendors at lower prices. With their QC issues, you basically want to know what you’re getting beforehand…

The ebay dealer basically charges like 10%$10 shipping or something like that!

Your attitudes make me not want to sell to you… except I don’t think politics and mercantile mix. I spent a lot of money on the hobby, and I don’t especially need money for anything right now. The ammo I had the gun shop consign will bring in a huge sum and probably sell quick, the flashlights are nothing next to that lol
I know and don’t expect to sell instantly like this. I personally would have been happy to buy this stuff used –15% as long as it has no major problems

Well, first I don't know what FB group you are referring to.

Second, I've not looked at your sales thread history - is it pertinent to this thread and the lack of asking prices?

Third, how do I know what you paid for the 94?

Fourth, which Fireflies, specifically do you want to sell and for how much - and were they purchased before any QC issues?

Fifth, what eBay dealer, got a link that matters, again it would help if you posted asking prices?

Hope you are better tomorrow, sorry you had a bad day, or week.

Good luck.

https://ebay.com/usr/jlhawaii808

he posts in the FF group a few times.
The 3 main lights that won’t likely be used again are in opening post.

Ok, thanks for the link... His prices are really high but his feedback is 100% like mine.

You can quote and rationalize all you like, and you are free to use whatever price structure you wish, i can only tell you that my experience on BLF is that you need to offer competitive pricing. Members here know what the prices of lights are, this is not facebook or ebay
I have a few lights left that are priced at a fraction of what they cost new, one at 10% of the new price if i remember correctly, its not selling.

Here is my sales thread, you can see what each light sold for.
Only a few went for full selling price and most lights were not originally priced near the original price.

Finally i get that we are telling you what you don’t want to hear, we are not out to annoy or undermine you, we are telling you what we know, in many cases from experience. Instead of fighting with us you can learn from us, we are offering you free wisdom that is worth more than you are paying for it.

Another variable: What are the norms of the place where the item is listed for sale?

Somewhere on this planet, there is a place where flashlights are offered for sale, and the rules stated that price must be listed, and the rules also stated to keep the replies to serious inquiries only, no chat discussion.

At yet another location, price may not be required to be posted, and all kinds of discussion is ok to ensue that clutters the sale thread.

If the price were listed as X amount of dollars or best offer, there would be a lot less clutter discussion.

But if the price is indeterminate, there will be lots of clutter discussion, just about that.

By the way, the BLF GT94 is a top performing power thrower, with huge performance that comes along with a large light. If I didn't already have two of them, I would be tempted to attempt to get this one.

Good luck with your sale!

To help get your thread back on track, I’ll bid $50 shipped for the Fireflies E07x SST20 FA4 (assuming it is in excellent condition and comes with the 21700 tube). Hoping I’m lucky…

Why so many whiney little bishes today? You’re def a better man than me. :+1:

These whiney gurls would get all the smoke, it took A LOT just to end my comment here.

So much chatter for nothing.

Don’t like the price, close the tab…………

In instances like this, it’s almost always whether “the item is looking for money, or the money looking for the item”.

Which one of the two conditions above will determine the final price if eventually sold.

As the majority of posters has advised, a cryptic, incomplete WTS thread generally won’t attract much attention.

Does the gt94 come with batteries? VTC6?

What body color is the e07 sw45 219b? I'm interested depending on body color, and condition (very good, good, very used,etc)..

At the very least it would be helpful if you listed the condition of the item(s).

No Pictures — No Prices —— Wow I wonder why these don’t sell

Dalamar
please post photos and prices
I cannot see your signature

to all the people posting in this thread, if you are not a buyer and want to help the seller, send him a PM. If youre not a buyer, please dont bump this thread back to the top by posting in it.

fwiw, BLF sales rules say:

:smiley: Kelly’s Heroes (Donald Sutherland aka Oddball)

jon_slider —— Are you a Buyer or a Moderator —- ??

We are all nice, friendly people. :)

I am interested in buying the epic, awesome, superlative BLF GT94.

I am just a little bit in the dark about the item that is offered.

Are cells included?

New in box, or like new in box, or slightly used, or moderately used? Any dings, dents, scratches, wear, or?

Lite orange peel reflector, or smooth reflector? (Both varieties were shipped from the factory)

Are you shipping from north western portion of the globe or south eastern portion of the globe or?

There would be a lot less discussion in Want To Sell threads if the original opening post was the last post, auto closed, and all else were required to be done via private message.

I bought the GT94 new from Nealsgadget for $ 450 so if I were to buy it used I would never pay more than $ 300.