WTS - YLP Unicorn 1.0

Hi all, I have a YLP Unicorn 1.0 for sale. I have had this light for about a month and it was carried probably about 10 times. It’s a really nice light, it’s just not going to kick my FW3A and D4V2 out of the pocket as an EDC. LH351D 4000k emitter, about 850 lumens on high. Multiple UI groups, I currently have it set to ramping with shortcuts. Just as smooth and very similar to Anduril: press and hold for low, single click for memory; from on, hold to ramp up, release and press and hold again to ramp down; double click to turbo from off or on. Has battery check, strobe, beacon, and soft lockout from multiple presses, again all similar to Anduril and programmable if you like. Also has a magnetic tailcap, lighted button, and pocket clip; very feature-rich light for the low price. Comes with all original packaging etc.

The only flaws on it are a very tiny bit of ano missing from a spot on the head and a small scratch from the pocket clip installation. I paid $38 + $8 shipping, it is yours for $35 OBO shipped to your door via PayPal goods and services. See Imgur link for pics. Thank you! http://imgur.com/a/FIHRw4i

Will you take 30 shipped

Sorry, this sold, I forgot to mark it.