【Wurkkos GAW】Wurkkos New TS22 & WK40 Giveaway-Closed

Hi BLF friends, We will release new model TS22 and WK40 , we would like to giveaway each of one to you for a testing.

TS22 is a single LED version from TS21,:

XHP70.2 LED 4500lm max output

USB C rechargeable & reverse charging 5V 3A ;

Magnet tail cap;

Boost constant current circuit

Reflector: Orange Peel reflector

Dimension: 122mm (length) x 28mm (head diameter)

WK40 is a interesting RGBW multicolor flashlight ,not sure will go mass production or not.

Emitter: white LUMINUS SST20 6000-6500K
Red beam: LUMINUS SST-20-DR-B120-V660
Green beam: LUMINUS SST-10-G-B130-E530
Blue beam: LUMINUS SST-10-B-B130-N450
Buck constant current circuit
Beam angle:125°
Battery options: 1* 21700 Li-Ion battery; 20350 li-Ion battery with short tube
Dimension: 123.3mm (length) x 33mm (head diameter)

USB-C Rechargeable

Giveaway rule is simple, leave a comment with the model you have from Wurkkos or any comment about Wurkkos, we will draw 2 members random to win each flashlight in 5th, AUG. let’s join up!

Any other interest models ,go wurrkos.com now with discount and free shipping.

We updated link for specification reference:
TS22:
https://wurkkos.com/products/wurkkos-ts22-usb-c-rechargeable-21700-led-flashlight-xhp702-powerful-4500lm-with-magnet-tail-reverse-charging?VariantsId=10393

WK40:
https://wurkkos.com/products/wurkkos-wk40-rbgw-multicolor-flashlight-4leds-with-tir-optics,-colorful-infinite-gradient,21700-version-usb-c-rechargeable?VariantsId=10391

Cool! I have Wurkkos WK01, TS21. Wurkkos is great :slight_smile:

WOW!

I still dont own any flashlight from your brand.

This could be the chance!

I love the USB charging and the reverse charging of the first one and the RGB function of the second one.

Thanks for the chance!

I have the ts10 and wk02. Like them both!

Hello friends of Wurkkos, as far as the TS22 4500 lumens with Cree XHP70.2 is concerned in such a small host they are an even greater amount of light than necessary, I would have dared a little more and I would have used a nice XHP70.3 that it would have flooded a little less and emitted a few lumens less but I would have significantly gained in throw. As for the WK40 I think you are one of the very few companies to offer an RGB flashlight, you do well because there is certainly a niche in the market ( to tell the truth I don't know how big) left free from the other houses and you go and occupy it.

yes, XHP70.3 going to book some and test it in TS22

[quote=Wurkkos]

sì, XHP70.3 ne prenoterò alcuni e lo testerò in TS22
[/quote]

Thank you very much, I will look forward to your test.

I dont have any wurkkos flaslight but they make really good products.

I only have the HD20. It’s sitting in my toolbox, adjusted to flood light. Fine light for working at cabinets.

I’ve bought and enjoyed quite a few Wurkkos lights, though my most-used one is probably the FC12.
These new models look like interesting additions to the lineup - please continue trying out new ideas!

I’m very happy with my TS21 and FC12.
My family members are also very happy with their FC11’s.

I would love to try out both of these lights. Especially the WK40.
I am not a reviewer though, so I dont know if it makes sense for me to win if thats the point of the giveaway.

BTW, your videos above dont seem to be working.

I would definitely be interested in the WK40. I don’t have any coloured flashlights and the twisty UI is pretty unique and cool. I would be happy to try it out and share some photos.

I have two TS21, one of them is modded with PM1.

yes, XHP70.3 going to book some and test it in TS22

i have the ts21 but i am not very satisfied with this product.

WK40 is interesting. I love my TS10 and WK02 from Wurkkos and I’m going to buy more TS10s. It’s my favourite EDC at the moment.

I own a ts10 I like a lot.

Wow, FC11s, WK30s, etc., usually at least 2-3 of each. :laughing:

Both lights sound pretty awesome. RGBW especially.

I have WK02, FC11 and FC12 and if the TS22 comes with a color temperature around 5000K I would like to get one for testing.