My other hobby when is day light

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
ZEUSFL
ZEUSFL's picture
Offline
Last seen: 24 min 46 sec ago
Joined: 02/20/2019 - 08:50
Posts: 85
Location: Tallahassee FL
My other hobby when is day light

This is what I do when I am not playing with flashlights !!! I took these videos today with my drone. By the way, happy thanksgiving. 

 

Imalent MS18
Acebeam X80-GT
Fireflies E07 x2
Emisar D4S V2 26650

Edited by: ZEUSFL on 11/28/2019 - 19:29
raccoon city
raccoon city's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 27 min ago
Joined: 10/06/2010 - 02:35
Posts: 13457
Location: रॅकून सिटी Palm Desert CA USA

ZEUSFL's picture

You might want to see a doctor...

I don't think that color is natural.

hIKARInoob
hIKARInoob's picture
Offline
Last seen: 55 min 51 sec ago
Joined: 08/28/2016 - 08:15
Posts: 4050

Really impressive video! Not too long ago you needed a helicopter, a huge camera and a cameraman to make that kind of video…

ZEUSFL
ZEUSFL's picture
Offline
Last seen: 24 min 46 sec ago
Joined: 02/20/2019 - 08:50
Posts: 85
Location: Tallahassee FL

raccoon city wrote:

ZEUSFL's picture

You might want to see a doctor...

I don't think that color is natural.

 

Do you think?? LOLLL

Imalent MS18
Acebeam X80-GT
Fireflies E07 x2
Emisar D4S V2 26650

ZEUSFL
ZEUSFL's picture
Offline
Last seen: 24 min 46 sec ago
Joined: 02/20/2019 - 08:50
Posts: 85
Location: Tallahassee FL

hIKARInoob wrote:
Really impressive video! Not too long ago you needed a helicopter, a huge camera, and a cameraman to make that kind of video...

 

Very true. But the helicopter was unable to squeeze between the trees. 

 

Thanks. 

Imalent MS18
Acebeam X80-GT
Fireflies E07 x2
Emisar D4S V2 26650

CNCman
CNCman's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 7 min ago
Joined: 04/07/2018 - 10:10
Posts: 262
Location: Mississippi Gulf Coast

You make that look easy. You must be using a FPV . We were into RC planes with my son many yrs ago and I had serious trouble seeing the plane and its orientation in the sky, plus the range was short. You are a lucky man to have today’s tech and opportunity to play. Smile

CNC & Manual Machinist. Think outside the box too long , cannot find your way back in.

Good Intentions are no guarantee for Good Results.

sgt253
Offline
Last seen: 8 hours 54 min ago
Joined: 11/27/2015 - 21:21
Posts: 52
Location: USA

That was awesome! Thanks for sharing. Showed my wife your skills. No sooner she said it would be cool to see an alligator, you found one! lol. Great video.

ZEUSFL
ZEUSFL's picture
Offline
Last seen: 24 min 46 sec ago
Joined: 02/20/2019 - 08:50
Posts: 85
Location: Tallahassee FL

CNCman wrote:
You make that look easy. You must be using a FPV . We were into RC planes with my son many yrs ago and I had serious trouble seeing the plane and its orientation in the sky, plus the range was short. You are a lucky man to have today's tech and opportunity to play. :-)

 

Yes i am flying FPV on the video. 

Imalent MS18
Acebeam X80-GT
Fireflies E07 x2
Emisar D4S V2 26650

ZEUSFL
ZEUSFL's picture
Offline
Last seen: 24 min 46 sec ago
Joined: 02/20/2019 - 08:50
Posts: 85
Location: Tallahassee FL

sgt253 wrote:
That was awesome! Thanks for sharing. Showed my wife your skills. No sooner she said it would be cool to see an alligator, you found one! lol. Great video.

 

Thank you very much. I look for gators all the time. They are easy to fund at the right time and temperature. In cold mornings they came out for a sun tang. 

Imalent MS18
Acebeam X80-GT
Fireflies E07 x2
Emisar D4S V2 26650

ZEUSFL
ZEUSFL's picture
Offline
Last seen: 24 min 46 sec ago
Joined: 02/20/2019 - 08:50
Posts: 85
Location: Tallahassee FL

I was thinking to record at night the beam of the flashlight from the air. 

Imalent MS18
Acebeam X80-GT
Fireflies E07 x2
Emisar D4S V2 26650