SKILHUNT Offers and Flash sales

371 posts / 0 new
Last post
varbos
Offline
Last seen: 2 weeks 3 days ago
Joined: 02/16/2017 - 07:36
Posts: 562
Location: Europe

H04 series looks good. Good UI !

Quadrupel
Quadrupel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 21 min ago
Joined: 12/03/2017 - 10:40
Posts: 339
Location: Lithuania

H04 will have improved UI, which is nice, but why to use same outdated cool low cri xm-l2 and to narrow 30 degree optic lens?

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 156
Location: China
lumenzilla
lumenzilla's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 15 hours ago
Joined: 06/09/2015 - 04:18
Posts: 844
Location: Java

SKILHUNT wrote:
New!

H03 SE special edition LED headlamps

https://www.skilhunt.com/product/h03-se-special-edition-led-headlamp/

This looks promising.
The old one was great, I believe this one too.

d_t_a
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 08/04/2017 - 23:58
Posts: 2072
Location: Manila, Philippines

H03 “SE” Special Edition has the same UI as the new H04?

Chatika vas Paus
Chatika vas Paus's picture
Online
Last seen: 9 min 48 sec ago
Joined: 09/03/2017 - 13:46
Posts: 903

What’s in this “Special”?

Agro
Agro's picture
Online
Last seen: 1 min 25 sec ago
Joined: 05/14/2017 - 11:16
Posts: 6247
Location: Ślōnsk

I fail to see how H04 is different from H03SE, aside from different style (which doesn’t suit me) and higher weight (which was IMHO the biggest strength of H03)…can anyone enlighten me on that?

Pavlo
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 8 min ago
Joined: 12/13/2015 - 10:37
Posts: 727
Location: Canada

H03 weighs 44g
H04 weighs 46g

H03 SE is an H03 offered with H04 firmware/UI.

H04 series seems to come with a better quality headband and Armytek style clip holder.

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 156
Location: China
clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 6 days ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 2474
Location: Bali - Indonesia

What I really like from H04 bracket is the ability to retain the pocket clip while installed.
Extra 2gr is nothing IMO. Ordered one sample for my next build.
Good design thought!

[Clemence]

xiaoqiao
xiaoqiao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/22/2019 - 22:41
Posts: 18
Location: Shenzhen

Black Friday Sale On Aliexpress!

Lighting Solutions for Professionals

aswang
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 07/17/2018 - 07:53
Posts: 281
Location: Philippines

Yipee. Been waiting a while for this upgrade. And perfect timing since I ordered some extra new quadtrix from Clemence. Hopefully the H04 has the same threads as the H03. My H03 shorty is still the smallest of all 18350 angle light shorties I have. Maybe skilhunt should offer 18350 tubes. A lot of people have been asking about my shorty H03.

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 156
Location: China
aswang wrote:
Yipee. Been waiting a while for this upgrade. And perfect timing since I ordered some extra new quadtrix from Clemence. Hopefully the H04 has the same threads as the H03. My H03 shorty is still the smallest of all 18350 angle light shorties I have. Maybe skilhunt should offer 18350 tubes. A lot of people have been asking about my shorty H03.

Thanks, I will forward your feedback to our related department.

elwood
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 5 days ago
Joined: 11/28/2016 - 21:49
Posts: 75
Location: United States

Wish there was some high CRI options.

Agro
Agro's picture
Online
Last seen: 1 min 25 sec ago
Joined: 05/14/2017 - 11:16
Posts: 6247
Location: Ślōnsk
SKILHUNT wrote:
aswang wrote:
Yipee. Been waiting a while for this upgrade. And perfect timing since I ordered some extra new quadtrix from Clemence. Hopefully the H04 has the same threads as the H03. My H03 shorty is still the smallest of all 18350 angle light shorties I have. Maybe skilhunt should offer 18350 tubes. A lot of people have been asking about my shorty H03.

Thanks, I will forward your feedback to our related department.


+1.
I ordered Astrolux S1 tube because it was said to fit – but it didn’t. So I’m still looking for 18350 tube…
clemence
clemence's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 6 days ago
Joined: 07/12/2015 - 02:58
Posts: 2474
Location: Bali - Indonesia

Optional programming dongle would be GRRRREAT addition to your product Skilhunt.

[Clemence]

aswang
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 07/17/2018 - 07:53
Posts: 281
Location: Philippines
Agro wrote:
+1. I ordered Astrolux S1 tube because it was said to fit – but it didn’t. So I’m still looking for 18350 tube…

This is the one I ordered that fit. I just added some thin o-rings.

aswang
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 07/17/2018 - 07:53
Posts: 281
Location: Philippines

clemence wrote:
Optional programming dongle would be GRRRREAT addition to your product Skilhunt.

[Clemence]

Virence edition would also be great :D.

Agro
Agro's picture
Online
Last seen: 1 min 25 sec ago
Joined: 05/14/2017 - 11:16
Posts: 6247
Location: Ślōnsk
aswang wrote:
Agro wrote:
+1. I ordered Astrolux S1 tube because it was said to fit – but it didn’t. So I’m still looking for 18350 tube…

This is the one I ordered that fit. I just added some thin o-rings.

That’s literally the one I ordered as well. The same position in the same store.
The thing is that BLF A6 and Astrolux S1 tubes are bundled under a single store position – and they are not compatible. There seems to be a lottery of what they ship. Facepalm

aswang
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 07/17/2018 - 07:53
Posts: 281
Location: Philippines
Agro wrote:
That’s literally the one I ordered as well. The same position in the same store. The thing is that BLF A6 and Astrolux S1 tubes are bundled under a single store position – and they are not compatible. There seems to be a lottery of what they ship. Facepalm

Dang did not know that this store was also affected by the lottery. I got lucky then. Hopefully, skilhunt makes the 18350 tube happen. Would also mean none of that nasty red adhesive they use for the tube.

P33
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 3 weeks ago
Joined: 09/25/2018 - 16:41
Posts: 303
Location: Kraków, Poland
elwood wrote:
Wish there was some high CRI options.

Same!
In fact I would love to upgrade my H03 and I guess Lumintop HL3A will be the replacement as it should be offered with high CRI SST-20. I don’t really care for having more then 300-400 lm strapped to my forehead so even a single one under standard skilhunt TIR would do for me.

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 156
Location: China
xiaoqiao
xiaoqiao's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/22/2019 - 22:41
Posts: 18
Location: Shenzhen

Christmas Sale on Aliexpress !
H04 :15% OFF .($40.9) click here to join
H04 RC :20% OFF.($43.9) click here to join
H03 SE : 30% OFF .($34.9) click here to join
M150 : 20% OFF.($34.9) click here to join
S3 : Only $47.5. click here to join

Lighting Solutions for Professionals

ActiveAl
ActiveAl's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 9 min ago
Joined: 03/27/2018 - 03:14
Posts: 574
Location: Central Florida

+ $4.21 shipping.

TimU
Offline
Last seen: 10 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/05/2016 - 08:26
Posts: 3

Pavlo wrote:

H03 weighs 44g
H04 weighs 46g
H03 SE is an H03 offered with H04 firmware/UI.
H04 series seems to come with a better quality headband and Armytek style clip holder.

>H04 series seems to come with a better quality headband and Armytek style clip holder.

I don't think that's right.

All the official product pics show the same headband as the H03 and this unboxing video suggests the same:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i8r654nsd0

 

Edit to add:

The H04 seems to add the ability to edit the brightness levels of the 4 pre-set modes.
Otherwise, both lights appear identical.

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 156
Location: China

New Release!

M200 New Editable LED Flashlight

https://www.skilhunt.com/product-detail/m200-new-edition-led-flashlight/

High CRI LED version available now!

samyy
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 58 min ago
Joined: 02/19/2018 - 14:06
Posts: 101
Location: PlanetEarth

Nice upgrade, SKILHUNT! Thumbs Up
As I understand, there are 3 versions of the new M200: the 351D version and two Cree versions(NW and CW). But its not clear, which Cree are used: XPL or XPL2?

SKILHUNT
SKILHUNT's picture
Offline
Last seen: 12 hours 53 min ago
Joined: 03/06/2012 - 03:50
Posts: 156
Location: China
samyy wrote:
Nice upgrade, SKILHUNT! Thumbs Up As I understand, there are 3 versions of the new M200: the 351D version and two Cree versions(NW and CW). But its not clear, which Cree are used: XPL or XPL2?

CW is XPL(temporarily), NW is XPL2, 351D is 5000K, 850 Lumen (detail as below images.)


samyy
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 58 min ago
Joined: 02/19/2018 - 14:06
Posts: 101
Location: PlanetEarth

OK, thanks for explanation.

BTW, no news about M300?

Ryzbor
Ryzbor's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 36 min ago
Joined: 01/21/2018 - 10:52
Posts: 354
Location: Poland

Very professional of you Skilhunt to share the exact binning with us Thumbs Up

virence.com Nichia E21A sw30+sw40 Wizard Pro ; Skilhunt H03 XP-E2 660nm Photo Red ; Wizard Pro E21A 2000K ; S2+ E21A sw40 d220 (for sale)

 

Pages