Panasonic Pro Power AAA
Official specifications (I could not find any realspecifications):
- Up to 80% longer lasting
- Panasonic’s Pro Power battery offers premium energy for your personal appliances.
- Developed to provide reliable and dependable power, any place any time.
- The improved capacity of the new Panasonic Pro Power battery has up to 80% extra performance compared to last years Alkaline ranges.
- Premium alkaline range: developed to provide reliable and dependable power, any place any time.
- Ideal for high and medium drain appliances.
Alkalien AAA batteries are very limited on current and power.
With a 1A load it is not even possible to draw 250mAh, before the voltage is below 1V.
Being smaller than AA, the capacity is less than half of AA.
For anytning that needs power lithium or NiMH is much better.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
Comparison of AA battery chemistries
My website with reviews of many chargers and batteries (More than 1000): http://lygte-info.dk/