#GB25 TL23 Tritium Glow Bar - ACTIVE

196 posts / 0 new
Last post
brad
brad's picture
Offline
Last seen: 57 min 15 sec ago
Joined: 12/04/2012 - 02:07
Posts: 2071
Location: USA

I was under the impression that it shipped on 11/23/16.

RollerBoySE
RollerBoySE's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 12/13/2014 - 11:23
Posts: 962
Location: Sweden
freeme wrote:

Send me your order number.


RollerBoySE wrote:
freeme wrote:

Vollsion responded to me within 2 min on Skype. Reassured me that everything would be fine. Shipping delay was due to numerous sale events in November and December period. Since you guys bought it in 21 Nov, it is still less than 30 days of waiting time, no? laughing 


 


Vollsion advised to tract via http://en.4px.com/.


When I check the tracking number via that site, they report that they haven’t even received the package yet and it’s been almost 4 weeks since cnequipment claims to have shipped it. That doesn’t sound right, does it?

I’m starting to develop a bad feeling about this.

After freeme talked with them, they said that they had sent a replacement unit (for the one either lost in transit or never shipped in the first place) and that they would come back with a tracking number the same day (the tracking number was only offered after I specifically asked for it).

That was Tuesday evening European time. Now it’s Friday and I still haven’t received any tracking number. Yes, I have tried to remind them; but they don’t respond to my messages…

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 41 min 23 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 5205
Location: freedailydeals.org

It is 5:30pm, Vollsion rep has already left his office. You might have to wait a little longer for your answer. Generally, package resend will definitely take more than a day to process.  

RollerBoySE wrote:
I'm starting to develop a bad feeling about this. After freeme talked with them, they said that they had sent a replacement unit (for the one either lost in transit or never shipped in the first place) and that they would come back with a tracking number the same day (the tracking number was only offered after I specifically asked for it). That was Tuesday evening European time. Now it's Friday and I still haven't received any tracking number. Yes, I have tried to remind them; but they don't respond to my messages...
Koaksijalac
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 37 min ago
Joined: 03/30/2015 - 12:05
Posts: 94
Location: Croatia

Tracking my order:

Dec 16, 2016 05:11 pm
Depart from facility4PX
Shenzhen,China
Dec 15, 2016 03:53 pm
操作完成 Shipment operation completed4PX
Shenzhen,China
Dec 14, 2016 09:03 pm
货物到达作业中心 Shipment arrived at facility4PX
Shenzhen,China
Nov 26, 2016 05:55 pm
货物电子信息已经收到 Shipment information received4PX

BR.

RollerBoySE
RollerBoySE's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 12/13/2014 - 11:23
Posts: 962
Location: Sweden
freeme wrote:

It is 5:30pm, Vollsion rep has already left his office. You might have to wait a little longer for your answer. Generally, package resend will definitely take more than a day to process.  


RollerBoySE wrote:
I’m starting to develop a bad feeling about this. After freeme talked with them, they said that they had sent a replacement unit (for the one either lost in transit or never shipped in the first place) and that they would come back with a tracking number the same day (the tracking number was only offered after I specifically asked for it). That was Tuesday evening European time. Now it’s Friday and I still haven’t received any tracking number. Yes, I have tried to remind them; but they don’t respond to my messages…

But THEY said that they had shipped it, not me.
Don’t they receive the tracking number (at the latest) when depositing or the package being picked up by the shipping agent?
How hard can it be to send me a message with the tracking number?
Three days, and counting…

I don’t want to sound ungrateful and I do understand that the workload is high this time of year. But not answering messages for several days is frustrating.

Ozythemandias
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 09/21/2016 - 08:33
Posts: 226

Has anyone received theirs?

Stereodude
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 day ago
Joined: 03/16/2013 - 21:14
Posts: 379
Location: US of A

Ozythemandias wrote:
Has anyone received theirs?

Doubtful. They’re super slow. Here’s my latest tracking.

2016-12-14 11:20 – USORD / Despatched to overseas
2016-12-14 11:20 – USORD / Despatched to overseas
2016-12-09 22:50 – HONGKONG / Hand over to airline
2016-12-09 22:00 – HONGKONG / Arrive at facility
2016-12-06 07:40 – Shipment information received
2016-12-06 07:40 – Shipment information received
2016-12-06 04:39 – Shenzhen,China / Shipment operation completed
2016-12-05 18:35 – Shenzhen,China / Shipment arrived at facility
2016-11-22 10:51- Shipment information received

ORD is the airport code for Chicago O’Hare, but USPS tracking of the number shows it in Singapore on the 14th.

December 14, 2016 , 11:20 am – Processed Through Facility – SINGAPORE S06, SINGAPORE

I’m highly skeptical that I will get it by Christmas.

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 41 min 23 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 5205
Location: freedailydeals.org

It should be

Shenzhen (SZ) > Hong Kong, HK (transits) > Your Country

When you see Singapore in the tracking, it is most likely a Singapore registered shipping company that is handling your package.  

Stereodude wrote:
Ozythemandias wrote:
Has anyone received theirs?
Doubtful. They're super slow. Here's my latest tracking. 2016-12-14 11:20 - USORD / Despatched to overseas 2016-12-14 11:20 - USORD / Despatched to overseas 2016-12-09 22:50 - HONGKONG / Hand over to airline 2016-12-09 22:00 - HONGKONG / Arrive at facility 2016-12-06 07:40 - Shipment information received 2016-12-06 07:40 - Shipment information received 2016-12-06 04:39 - Shenzhen,China / Shipment operation completed 2016-12-05 18:35 - Shenzhen,China / Shipment arrived at facility 2016-11-22 10:51- Shipment information received ORD is the airport code for Chicago O'Hare, but USPS tracking of the number shows it in Singapore on the 14th. December 14, 2016 , 11:20 am - Processed Through Facility - SINGAPORE S06, SINGAPORE I'm highly skeptical that I will get it by Christmas.
RollerBoySE
RollerBoySE's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 12/13/2014 - 11:23
Posts: 962
Location: Sweden
RollerBoySE wrote:
freeme wrote:

It is 5:30pm, Vollsion rep has already left his office. You might have to wait a little longer for your answer. Generally, package resend will definitely take more than a day to process.  


RollerBoySE wrote:
I’m starting to develop a bad feeling about this. After freeme talked with them, they said that they had sent a replacement unit (for the one either lost in transit or never shipped in the first place) and that they would come back with a tracking number the same day (the tracking number was only offered after I specifically asked for it). That was Tuesday evening European time. Now it’s Friday and I still haven’t received any tracking number. Yes, I have tried to remind them; but they don’t respond to my messages…

But THEY said that they had shipped it, not me.
Don’t they receive the tracking number (at the latest) when depositing or the package being picked up by the shipping agent?
How hard can it be to send me a message with the tracking number?
Three days, and counting…

I don’t want to sound ungrateful and I do understand that the workload is high this time of year. But not answering messages for several days is frustrating.

I finally got an answer from them and it was that the tracking number is the same as before. How two shipments can have the same tracking number is beyond me…

But according to the tracking info, at least it looks like they have actually sent something this time:
2016-12-16 23:00 HONGKONG / Hand over to airline
2016-12-16 22:00 HONGKONG / Arrive at facility
2016-12-16 11:28 Shenzhen,China / Depart from facility
2016-12-15 07:28 Shipment information received
2016-12-15 07:28 Shipment information received
2016-12-15 04:14 Shenzhen,China / Shipment operation completed
2016-12-14 21:00 Shenzhen,China / Shipment arrived at facility
2016-11-23 15:50 Shipment information received

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 41 min 23 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 5205
Location: freedailydeals.org

I doubt it is a different shipment because the first record has indicated 23rd Nov.  

RollerBoySE wrote:
RollerBoySE wrote:
freeme wrote:

It is 5:30pm, Vollsion rep has already left his office. You might have to wait a little longer for your answer. Generally, package resend will definitely take more than a day to process.  

RollerBoySE wrote:
I'm starting to develop a bad feeling about this. After freeme talked with them, they said that they had sent a replacement unit (for the one either lost in transit or never shipped in the first place) and that they would come back with a tracking number the same day (the tracking number was only offered after I specifically asked for it). That was Tuesday evening European time. Now it's Friday and I still haven't received any tracking number. Yes, I have tried to remind them; but they don't respond to my messages...

But THEY said that they had shipped it, not me. Don't they receive the tracking number (at the latest) when depositing or the package being picked up by the shipping agent? How hard can it be to send me a message with the tracking number? Three days, and counting... I don't want to sound ungrateful and I do understand that the workload is high this time of year. But not answering messages for several days is frustrating.
I finally got an answer from them and it was that the tracking number is the same as before. How two shipments can have the same tracking number is beyond me... But according to the tracking info, at least it looks like they have actually sent something this time: 2016-12-16 23:00 HONGKONG / Hand over to airline 2016-12-16 22:00 HONGKONG / Arrive at facility 2016-12-16 11:28 Shenzhen,China / Depart from facility 2016-12-15 07:28 Shipment information received 2016-12-15 07:28 Shipment information received 2016-12-15 04:14 Shenzhen,China / Shipment operation completed 2016-12-14 21:00 Shenzhen,China / Shipment arrived at facility 2016-11-23 15:50 Shipment information received
everydaysurvivalgear
everydaysurvivalgear's picture
Online
Last seen: 11 min 30 sec ago
Joined: 07/31/2015 - 10:25
Posts: 2539
Location: sydney australia (GMT+10)

Yes it’s hard to contact vollsion I emailed them and no answer. They sent me some gear for review and it went missing this was 2 months ago. The rep who started the BLF account left vollsion a few months ago.

RollerBoySE
RollerBoySE's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 12/13/2014 - 11:23
Posts: 962
Location: Sweden
freeme wrote:

I doubt it is a different shipment because the first record has indicated 23rd Nov.  

It sure looks like they never sent anything the first time.

Thanks freeme for your help, without it they probably would have ignored me.

everydaysurvivalgear
everydaysurvivalgear's picture
Online
Last seen: 11 min 30 sec ago
Joined: 07/31/2015 - 10:25
Posts: 2539
Location: sydney australia (GMT+10)

They are legit but a small team. The owner use to work for Fenix lights. I know they had issues with some retail companies so they decided to sell for them selves and fasttech.

brad
brad's picture
Offline
Last seen: 57 min 15 sec ago
Joined: 12/04/2012 - 02:07
Posts: 2071
Location: USA

I think that it is a dad-gum mess, and a flaw in the company’s communication, but that in a week or two, that we will all be happy.

I think that everything is OK, but that the shipping communication is a mess.

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 41 min 23 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 5205
Location: freedailydeals.org

Someone should receive it by next week.

Ozythemandias
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 09/21/2016 - 08:33
Posts: 226

What website are you guys using for tracking? I just tried 3 different ones and my tracking number isn’t found anywhere.

Charga
Charga's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 47 min ago
Joined: 07/31/2012 - 16:58
Posts: 303
Location: Deutschland

Try

https://www.17track.net/

Works good for me …

' Lumen est omen '

Hope is no option!

Ozythemandias
Offline
Last seen: 10 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 09/21/2016 - 08:33
Posts: 226

Charga wrote:
Try

https://www.17track.net/

Works good for me …

Item not found. Guess they never shipped it. That’s a little crazy, going to see what they say.

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 41 min 23 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 5205
Location: freedailydeals.org

Send me your order details.

Ozythemandias wrote:
Charga wrote:
Try https://www.17track.net/ Works good for me ...
Item not found. Guess they never shipped it. That's a little crazy, going to see what they say.
RollerBoySE
RollerBoySE's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 12/13/2014 - 11:23
Posts: 962
Location: Sweden
Ozythemandias wrote:
What website are you guys using for tracking? I just tried 3 different ones and my tracking number isn’t found anywhere.

I used: http://en.4px.com
Most others, that I normally use, didn’t find squat.

adirondackdestroyer
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 26 min ago
Joined: 08/01/2016 - 08:05
Posts: 198
Location: US

WTF, must checked mine and I“m pretty sure they haven’t shipped either! It’s been almost a month and they haven’t even shipped!

adirondackdestroyer
Offline
Last seen: 4 hours 26 min ago
Joined: 08/01/2016 - 08:05
Posts: 198
Location: US

WTF, must checked mine and I“m pretty sure they haven’t shipped either! It’s been almost a month and they haven’t even shipped!

MAD TM26
MAD TM26's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 42 min ago
Joined: 05/09/2013 - 05:25
Posts: 343
RollerBoySE wrote:
Ozythemandias wrote:
What website are you guys using for tracking? I just tried 3 different ones and my tracking number isn’t found anywhere.

I used: http://en.4px.com
Most others, that I normally use, didn’t find squat.


Were you able to successfully use that link to check your tracking status? If so, what code do you see here?

I’m going nuts with this @#%# verification code they show… none worked

we buy light for a brighter tomorrow

RollerBoySE
RollerBoySE's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 12/13/2014 - 11:23
Posts: 962
Location: Sweden
MAD TM26 wrote:
RollerBoySE wrote:
Ozythemandias wrote:
What website are you guys using for tracking? I just tried 3 different ones and my tracking number isn’t found anywhere.

I used: http://en.4px.com
Most others, that I normally use, didn’t find squat.


Were you able to successfully use that link to check your tracking status? If so, what code do you see here?

I’m going nuts with this @#%# verification code they show… none worked
!http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab35/LOUSYGREATWALLGM/FUCKING%20CAPCH...!

You should enter the result, in your example it would be: 10

MAD TM26
MAD TM26's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 42 min ago
Joined: 05/09/2013 - 05:25
Posts: 343

Also tried that and it didn’t change anything. Will give another go

we buy light for a brighter tomorrow

RollerBoySE
RollerBoySE's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 12/13/2014 - 11:23
Posts: 962
Location: Sweden
MAD TM26 wrote:
Also tried that and it didn’t change anything. Will give another go

Now it doesn’t work for me either, i just get:
Operation failure, the exception code is null

But it worked fine earlier today.
They probably won’t fix it until they wake up in China, just a few hours from now.

(Personally I HATE CAPTCHA; it’s not that hard for a computer to bypass it and at the same time it makes life REALLY hard if you have poor eyesight. The blind are completely locked out (their OCR software can’t handle it).)

Stereodude
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 day ago
Joined: 03/16/2013 - 21:14
Posts: 379
Location: US of A

You need to enter the answer to the math problem.

MAD TM26
MAD TM26's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 day 42 min ago
Joined: 05/09/2013 - 05:25
Posts: 343

Stereodude wrote:
You need to enter the answer to the math problem.

we buy light for a brighter tomorrow

Stereodude
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 day ago
Joined: 03/16/2013 - 21:14
Posts: 379
Location: US of A

It worked for me when I just tried it.

RollerBoySE
RollerBoySE's picture
Offline
Last seen: 15 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 12/13/2014 - 11:23
Posts: 962
Location: Sweden
Stereodude wrote:
It worked for me when I just tried it.

Works for me too now.

Pages