#GB25 TL23 Tritium Glow Bar - ACTIVE

196 posts / 0 new
Last post
brad
brad's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 37 min ago
Joined: 12/04/2012 - 02:07
Posts: 2066
Location: USA
Stereodude wrote:
You need to enter the answer to the math problem.

I don’t know the answer.

Ramblings
Ramblings's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 01/09/2013 - 04:05
Posts: 747
Location: Australia

d/dx (f(x)) = 6 cos (x – (pi/2)) – 6 sin (2x – (pi/2))

When x = pi

6 cos (x – (pi/2)) – 6 sin (2x – (pi/2)) = 6 cos (pi/2) – 6 sin (3pi/2)

= 6 (-1) – 6 (-1)
= -6 + 6
= 0

You are the light of the world. Like a city on a hill, you cannot be hidden.
People do not light a lamp and then hide it away, instead they put it where it gives lig

g_sintornillos
g_sintornillos's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 04/19/2014 - 08:13
Posts: 744
Location: Tacuarembó, Uruguay

The tracking is working for me and

g_sintornillos wrote:
Mine is on way, somewhere between Singapore and Uruguay. On time, normally takes about a month

Sorry for my bad English

Stereodude
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 03/16/2013 - 21:14
Posts: 379
Location: US of A

Ramblings wrote:
d/dx (f(x)) = 6 cos (x – (pi/2)) – 6 sin (2x – (pi/2))

When x = pi

6 cos (x – (pi/2)) – 6 sin (2x – (pi/2)) = 6 cos (pi/2) – 6 sin (3pi/2)

= 6 (-1) – 6 (-1)
= -6 + 6
= 0


What happened to the derivative? Silly
freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 36 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 4676
Location: freedailydeals.org

Haha. I have the same thought too. 

Stereodude wrote:
Ramblings wrote:
d/dx (f(x)) = 6 cos (x - (pi/2)) - 6 sin (2x - (pi/2)) When x = pi 6 cos (x - (pi/2)) - 6 sin (2x - (pi/2)) = 6 cos (pi/2) - 6 sin (3pi/2) = 6 (-1) - 6 (-1) = -6 + 6 = 0
What happened to the derivative? :p
brad
brad's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 37 min ago
Joined: 12/04/2012 - 02:07
Posts: 2066
Location: USA

My tube has finally left China.

2016-12-19 23:19USLAX / Despatched to overseas
2016-12-19 23:19 USLAX / Despatched to overseas
2016-12-16 23:00 HONGKONG / Hand over to airline
2016-12-16 22:00 HONGKONG / Arrive at facility
2016-12-16 11:28 Shenzhen,China / Depart from facility
2016-12-15 07:34 Shipment information received
2016-12-15 07:34 Shipment information received
2016-12-15 01:57 Shenzhen,China / Shipment operation completed
2016-12-14 20:55 Shenzhen,China / Shipment arrived at facility
2016-11-23 14:51Shipment information received

Tom E
Tom E's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 17 sec ago
Joined: 08/19/2012 - 08:23
Posts: 10273
Location: LI NY

Mine arrived on the West coast, so little cross country trip left to do.

eekazum
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 11 hours ago
Joined: 03/27/2016 - 21:11
Posts: 63

Mine just arrived!

of course, they spell orandge wrong.

Lights off! From left to right: White, Orange, Yellow, Green. The white and orange do NOT really look as blue and red as they do in my pic. To my eyes, the white is cool white and the orange is a peachy orange.

What’s included. Not sure what that braided, beaded string is. It’s too big for my wrist but too small for my head.

Sanded vs chrome comparison. Personally I like the sanded better. Chrome has a few imperfections that the sanding hides.

The printing says “VOLLSION TL25” instead of TL23…

eekazum
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 11 hours ago
Joined: 03/27/2016 - 21:11
Posts: 63

FYI, for those who care, I live in CA and ordered mine on Nov 30th. According to the tracking they provide on eBay, my package was at “USLAX” last monday, dec 12. Yesterday morning (Dec 18), it updated saying that on Dec 14, it was “N/A parcel arrived at exchange office”. Their updates are a bit slow I guess.

RollerBoySE
RollerBoySE's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 min 17 sec ago
Joined: 12/13/2014 - 11:23
Posts: 843
Location: Sweden

2016-12-19 22:38 SESTO / Despatched to overseas
2016-12-16 23:00 HONGKONG / Hand over to airline
2016-12-16 22:00 HONGKONG / Arrive at facility
2016-12-16 11:28 Shenzhen,China / Depart from facility
2016-12-15 07:28 Shipment information received
2016-12-15 07:28 Shipment information received
2016-12-15 04:14 Shenzhen,China / Shipment operation completed
2016-12-14 21:00 Shenzhen,China / Shipment arrived at facility
2016-11-23 15:50 Shipment information received

Finally some movement and now it’s beeing picked up by other tracking services too, so it probably really is on its way.

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 36 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 4676
Location: freedailydeals.org

Thanks for informing us. 

eekazum wrote:
FYI, for those who care, I live in CA and ordered mine on Nov 30th. According to the tracking they provide on eBay, my package was at "USLAX" last monday, dec 12. Yesterday morning (Dec 18), it updated saying that on Dec 14, it was "N/A parcel arrived at exchange office". Their updates are a bit slow I guess.
eekazum
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 11 hours ago
Joined: 03/27/2016 - 21:11
Posts: 63

thanks for this GB! How long are they going to have this sale for? I might want some more!

Koaksijalac
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 22 min ago
Joined: 03/30/2015 - 12:05
Posts: 87
Location: Croatia

Received package.
Thanks freeme

Ozythemandias
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 6 days ago
Joined: 09/21/2016 - 08:33
Posts: 213

Seller said that he had to reship it as it was lost, claims that tracking shows Honk Kong as of 12/20. I tracked it with the link provided (en.4px.com), says they never received the item.

I have no choice but to open a claim tomorrow if the tracking isn’t updated, I’ll keep it open for a week or two to see if the tracking becomes active. Regardless, at best I’ll be getting the shipment 2 months after I ordered it, that’s pretty bad.

I’m sure this was all inadvertent and I seem to have gotten unlucky here, still giving the seller the benefit of the doubt.

98dinan3
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 07/13/2011 - 19:35
Posts: 79
Location: Hamilton, Ontario

mine showed up in the mailbox today. Already on the wife’s keychain…lol. Thanks freeme!

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 36 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 4676
Location: freedailydeals.org

Do leave seller a feedback on eBay if you guys like your new light. innocent

Koaksijalac wrote:
Received package. Thanks freeme

98dinan3 wrote:
mine showed up in the mailbox today. Already on the wife's keychain...lol. Thanks freeme!

eekazum wrote:
thanks for this GB! How long are they going to have this sale for? I might want some more!
tango
tango's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 12/13/2014 - 19:35
Posts: 9
Location: California

I placed my order on November 22nd. I just checked the ebay order page and it ways “ Estimated delivery Friday, Dec 2, 2016 – Thursday, Dec 22, 2016”.
But below this it says – “USPS-“We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece”.

So I’ll give it until Monday and see what happens…..

Light The Night

brad
brad's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 37 min ago
Joined: 12/04/2012 - 02:07
Posts: 2066
Location: USA

Did mine go back to China?

Here is the tracking from a couple of days ago.
2016-12-19 23:19USLAX / Despatched to overseas
2016-12-19 23:19 USLAX / Despatched to overseas
2016-12-16 23:00 HONGKONG / Hand over to airline
2016-12-16 22:00 HONGKONG / Arrive at facility
2016-12-16 11:28 Shenzhen,China / Depart from facility
2016-12-15 07:34 Shipment information received
2016-12-15 07:34 Shipment information received
2016-12-15 01:57 Shenzhen,China / Shipment operation completed
2016-12-14 20:55 Shenzhen,China / Shipment arrived at facility
2016-11-23 14:51Shipment information received

Here is the USPS tracking now.

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 36 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 4676
Location: freedailydeals.org

Could it be interpret as dispatch to overseas with USLAX as destination? It is a bit hard to tell right now. undecided

brad wrote:
Did mine go back to China? *+Here is the tracking from a couple of days ago.+* 2016-12-19 23:19USLAX / Despatched to overseas 2016-12-19 23:19 USLAX / Despatched to overseas 2016-12-16 23:00 HONGKONG / Hand over to airline 2016-12-16 22:00 HONGKONG / Arrive at facility 2016-12-16 11:28 Shenzhen,China / Depart from facility 2016-12-15 07:34 Shipment information received 2016-12-15 07:34 Shipment information received 2016-12-15 01:57 Shenzhen,China / Shipment operation completed 2016-12-14 20:55 Shenzhen,China / Shipment arrived at facility 2016-11-23 14:51Shipment information received *+Here is the USPS tracking now.+* ![IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2cndpg1.jpg[/IMG]![/quote]
Ozythemandias
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 6 days ago
Joined: 09/21/2016 - 08:33
Posts: 213

brad wrote:
Did mine go back to China?

Here is the tracking from a couple of days ago.
2016-12-19 23:19USLAX / Despatched to overseas
2016-12-19 23:19 USLAX / Despatched to overseas
2016-12-16 23:00 HONGKONG / Hand over to airline
2016-12-16 22:00 HONGKONG / Arrive at facility
2016-12-16 11:28 Shenzhen,China / Depart from facility
2016-12-15 07:34 Shipment information received
2016-12-15 07:34 Shipment information received
2016-12-15 01:57 Shenzhen,China / Shipment operation completed
2016-12-14 20:55 Shenzhen,China / Shipment arrived at facility
2016-11-23 14:51Shipment information received

Here is the USPS tracking now.

![IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2cndpg1.jpg[/IMG]!

I usually wait 30 days for shipments from China to reach me before I get concerned. If you’re in California or that region you can probably get away with waiting 20 days befor getting concerned

tango
tango's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 12/13/2014 - 19:35
Posts: 9
Location: California

I emailed the seller last night. Here’s what he sent as a reply: “you can check the tracking number on the website:http://en.4px.com/
and your item is now :2016-12-22 14:26 parcel arrived at exchange office. I think you can get it next week !
If you have any problem,please feel free to ask us !”

I ordered mine on November 22nd. I tried checking the tracking on the site the seller provided, and nothing worked so I gave up. Guess I’ll wait until next week, then if it doesn’t show up, request a refund.

Light The Night

Tom E
Tom E's picture
Online
Last seen: 8 min 17 sec ago
Joined: 08/19/2012 - 08:23
Posts: 10273
Location: LI NY

Mine arrived today - yellow, sand blasted. It's pretty darn nice! Thanx freeme!

adirondackdestroyer
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 19 hours ago
Joined: 08/01/2016 - 08:05
Posts: 197
Location: US

Mine arrived today too! Green and Pink natural finish. Both looked flawless and I couldn’t be happier! Great deal!

adirondackdestroyer
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 19 hours ago
Joined: 08/01/2016 - 08:05
Posts: 197
Location: US

Mine arrived today too! Green and Pink natural finish. Both looked flawless and I couldn’t be happier! Great deal!

RollerBoySE
RollerBoySE's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 min 17 sec ago
Joined: 12/13/2014 - 11:23
Posts: 843
Location: Sweden

RollerBoySE wrote:
2016-12-19 22:38 SESTO / Despatched to overseas
2016-12-16 23:00 HONGKONG / Hand over to airline
2016-12-16 22:00 HONGKONG / Arrive at facility
2016-12-16 11:28 Shenzhen,China / Depart from facility
2016-12-15 07:28 Shipment information received
2016-12-15 07:28 Shipment information received
2016-12-15 04:14 Shenzhen,China / Shipment operation completed
2016-12-14 21:00 Shenzhen,China / Shipment arrived at facility
2016-11-23 15:50 Shipment information received

Finally some movement and now it’s beeing picked up by other tracking services too, so it probably really is on its way.

I picked it up at the Post office today and it’s a winner, looks really cool.
Thanks for the GroupBuy!

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 36 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 4676
Location: freedailydeals.org

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up  Glad that your order came in before Christmas! Hope Vollsion will be more careful in selecting their shipping company next time.

RollerBoySE wrote:
RollerBoySE wrote:
2016-12-19 22:38 SESTO / Despatched to overseas 2016-12-16 23:00 HONGKONG / Hand over to airline 2016-12-16 22:00 HONGKONG / Arrive at facility 2016-12-16 11:28 Shenzhen,China / Depart from facility 2016-12-15 07:28 Shipment information received 2016-12-15 07:28 Shipment information received 2016-12-15 04:14 Shenzhen,China / Shipment operation completed 2016-12-14 21:00 Shenzhen,China / Shipment arrived at facility 2016-11-23 15:50 Shipment information received Finally some movement and now it's beeing picked up by other tracking services too, so it probably really is on its way.
I picked it up at the Post office today and it's a winner, looks really cool. Thanks for the GroupBuy!
Stereodude
Offline
Last seen: 2 months 1 week ago
Joined: 03/16/2013 - 21:14
Posts: 379
Location: US of A

They didn’t make Christmas here. Vollusion is on the naughty list now. Over 1 month wasn’t enough time. Angry

Ozythemandias
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 6 days ago
Joined: 09/21/2016 - 08:33
Posts: 213

Mine is in Singapore

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 hours 36 min ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 4676
Location: freedailydeals.org

Let me check for you, please forward me your order details. 

Stereodude wrote:
They didn't make Christmas here. Vollusion is on the naughty list now. Over 1 month wasn't enough time. }

 

 

It should be

Shenzhen (SZ) > Hong Kong, HK (transits) > Your Country

When you see Singapore in the tracking, it is most likely a Singapore registered shipping company that is handling your package.  

Ozythemandias wrote:
Mine is in Singapore
adirondackdestroyer
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 19 hours ago
Joined: 08/01/2016 - 08:05
Posts: 197
Location: US

Just want to add that I originally purchased this for the woman to put on her keychain, as I’ve turned her into a little bit of an edc geek as of late, but as soon as she saw it, she wanted to wear it as a necklace. I thought it looked a little weird at first, but it looks awesome now that I’m used to it. All of her friends absolutely LOVE it and want one for themselves! This is both a great EDC item or an elegant piece of jewelry, depending on who you give it to! Smile

Pages