This is a modded light from Richard at Mountain Electronics.
- 3x XM-L2 5D emitters (nice warm tint) in a custom reflector
- FET driver
- 4000+ lumens (according to the specs; I haven’t measured but I believe it)
- STAR firmware with 7 modes from moonlight to turbo, short press to go up, long press to go down
- Temperature sensor and low voltage protection
- Bypassed springs
- Requires 4x high current 18650 cells (NOT INCLUDED)
The light is pretty much new, used a handful of times indoors but never carried.
Photos (beamshots on a low mode, ignore the color on green wall, it’s a very nice warm tint): http://imgur.com/a/XVQ0W
He no longer offers them pre-modded, but you can see the specs using the wayback machine:
$85 via Paypal, including USPS Priority shipping, US only. Please PM if you’re interested.