Astrolux HL01 E-Switch Much Dim NoNo

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hank33
Hank33's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 38 min ago
Joined: 11/22/2019 - 16:00
Posts: 381
Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Astrolux HL01 E-Switch Much Dim NoNo

Is your E-Switch green kinda really dim?? I dunno about your HL01 but mines quite dim. Would it be a resistor mod to make it brighter??

“The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invincible.”

08CivicSi
Offline
Last seen: 3 days 22 hours ago
Joined: 09/25/2011 - 19:02
Posts: 348
Location: Greensboro, NC USA

Yes, mine is very dim…i didnt even realize it lit up until a few days after i received the light.

Hank33
Hank33's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 38 min ago
Joined: 11/22/2019 - 16:00
Posts: 381
Location: Vancouver, B.C.

I just realized it after a week. I just kept staring at the blue Aux lights all the time. It’s quite mesmerizing. Sorta like staring at sparklers.
Oh there’s an Easter egg in my photo above. Can anyone see what I see? Question

“The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invincible.”

Johm
Online
Last seen: 4 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 08/14/2012 - 04:41
Posts: 399
Location: Greece
Hank33 wrote:
I just realized it after a week. I just kept staring at the blue Aux lights all the time. It’s quite mesmerizing. Sorta like staring at sparklers.

Haha, he too. I didn’t think I’d like the aux leds that much but I do.

Hank33 wrote:
Oh there’s an Easter egg in my photo above. Can anyone see what I see? Question

Is there another HL01 on the left shining its blue aux light at the back of this one?

Hank33
Hank33's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 38 min ago
Joined: 11/22/2019 - 16:00
Posts: 381
Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Johm wrote:
Hank33 wrote:
I just realized it after a week. I just kept staring at the blue Aux lights all the time. It’s quite mesmerizing. Sorta like staring at sparklers.

Haha, he too. I didn’t think I’d like the aux leds that much but I do.

Hank33 wrote:
Oh there’s an Easter egg in my photo above. Can anyone see what I see? Question

Is there another HL01 on the left shining its blue aux light at the back of this one?

It’s a Robot lizard eyeball!
If one turns my photo sideways, then you get a lizard eyeball staring at you. Smile

“The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invincible.”

Johm
Online
Last seen: 4 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 08/14/2012 - 04:41
Posts: 399
Location: Greece

Nice, I can see it now.

Your imagination is much more active than mine. Cool

Hank33
Hank33's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 38 min ago
Joined: 11/22/2019 - 16:00
Posts: 381
Location: Vancouver, B.C.

My imaginations tend to get groovy at times, but I don’t hear voices…Thank the good Lord for that! Smile I like to count things also. Sounds weird but when I’m out and about I’ll count fence pickets, peoples heads, store boxes etc.

“The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invincible.”

Funtastic
Funtastic's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 9 hours ago
Joined: 06/26/2014 - 02:14
Posts: 485
Location: New Zealand

Can’t you just do 7 presses with it off to cycle the switch led modes?

Texas Ace Lumen Tube calibrated with maukka lights

Johm
Online
Last seen: 4 min 49 sec ago
Joined: 08/14/2012 - 04:41
Posts: 399
Location: Greece

Yes, but whatever you set it to…

both the switch led and the auxiliary leds will follow.