Latest model Jetbeam BC40 from Dinodirect!

50 posts / 0 new
Last post
marcl
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 01/30/2012 - 09:02
Posts: 1780
Location: United Kingdom

matjok wrote:

Th sad part is that in a short while most of us will forget the fact that DD is a bunch of crooks. DD will come up with another super sale or whatever when they have enough seconds, defectives and returned merchandize on stock and people will definitely give them their money. Some will get reasonable bargains, some will never know what is wrong with the item, some will never even see the item they paid for. What DD actually is is clearly mentioned at the beginning of the "Avoid Dino Dung" thread. The lies and dino games will continue....

If you go to the AVOID post I posted the rest of the conversation. It will be interesting to see what happens next!

Marc.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!

Summer
Summer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 07/23/2011 - 11:49
Posts: 571

Hi Mathew, I really understand your feeling, and I must say sorry about the inconvenience about your order.  It is my pleasure to help the members here, so I check the order status for everyone here due to our system,  so I made a mistake on the shipping time.

We are sorry about all your inconvenience due to the vacation of Chinese NY. We tried to send all the orders out as soon as we came back from the holiday.

There might be some problems with DinoDirect now, but we are keeping to improve. I am doing my best to help the members here, with the respect and happiness from my heart. Even the vacation I will still doing my daily BLF works. I do admit my mistake on your order, but hope you can give us another chance.

I stand for DinoDirect to solve a lot of problems for the members, and I will be there for a long time to do the right things for the members. My target is to solve the problems for you here. DinoDirect is on the way to improve, I hope you can give more patience and support, thanks very much for all of you here and best regards.

My house : www.dinodirect.com/~p.12bc/

If you want buy anything, please contact with me for the magic link, I can give you the lowest price.

For all of you: Best Regards

matjok
matjok's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 9 months ago
Joined: 12/01/2011 - 08:34
Posts: 92
Location: New York

Summer wrote:

Hi Mathew, I really understand your feeling, and I must say sorry about the inconvenience about your order.  It is my pleasure to help the members here, so I check the order status for everyone here due to our system,  so I made a mistake on the shipping time.

We are sorry about all your inconvenience due to the vacation of Chinese NY. We tried to send all the orders out as soon as we came back from the holiday.

There might be some problems with DinoDirect now, but we are keeping to improve. I am doing my best to help the members here, with the respect and happiness from my heart. Even the vacation I will still doing my daily BLF works. I do admit my mistake on your order, but hope you can give us another chance.

I stand for DinoDirect to solve a lot of problems for the members, and I will be there for a long time to do the right things for the members. My target is to solve the problems for you here. DinoDirect is on the way to improve, I hope you can give more patience and support, thanks very much for all of you here and best regards.

Summer,

Have you heard the saying "Actions speak louder than words? Many of us here have posted here details of the runaround we get from Dino. What is your explanation for that? What is your excuse for taking orders for an item and later telling the buyers that item is out of stock (only when they keep pestering you for information) when according to your own people the item is in stock for a higher price? What is your excuse for telling people the item shipped when it is obvious that you never shipped the item (because you keep changing the ship date). Reading through the many experiences people had with your company posted in the "Dino Direct-AVOID" thread it does not take a genius to figure out your business motto.Your policy is to make money no matter how you do it. You do not honor a price you advertised in the first place. You do not tell the truth regarding the status of an item, ship date, availability or anything else. Your customer service can never give a straight and honest answer to a question other than saying 'this is great item", "We are preparing such items very well" (what the hell does that mean?!!!!!), you have a huge problem telling the truth. In other words Dino Direct is a business whore. We have had enough of your lies and EMPTY words. Please do not insult our intelligence by giving us more of your sweet talk and your fake politeness..

If you really mean what you are saying now how about explaining to Marcl and many other members here why they are being told the item they bought and paid for is out of stock when it is available for purchase at a higher price? How about telling me why the flashlight I bought was never shipped?

I am not buying into your fake politeness or any of the hollow words. If you mean anything at all, please give us an explanation of why you did what you did. Enough of the BS. I have no intention of buying anything from Dino in the future anyway, no matter how attractive the deal is. I want to keep my distance from people with dishonest business practices.

Summer
Summer's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 07/23/2011 - 11:49
Posts: 571

matjok wrote:

Summer wrote:

Hi Mathew, I really understand your feeling, and I must say sorry about the inconvenience about your order.  It is my pleasure to help the members here, so I check the order status for everyone here due to our system,  so I made a mistake on the shipping time.

We are sorry about all your inconvenience due to the vacation of Chinese NY. We tried to send all the orders out as soon as we came back from the holiday.

There might be some problems with DinoDirect now, but we are keeping to improve. I am doing my best to help the members here, with the respect and happiness from my heart. Even the vacation I will still doing my daily BLF works. I do admit my mistake on your order, but hope you can give us another chance.

I stand for DinoDirect to solve a lot of problems for the members, and I will be there for a long time to do the right things for the members. My target is to solve the problems for you here. DinoDirect is on the way to improve, I hope you can give more patience and support, thanks very much for all of you here and best regards.

Summer,

Have you heard the saying "Actions speak louder than words? Many of us here have posted here details of the runaround we get from Dino. What is your explanation for that? What is your excuse for taking orders for an item and later telling the buyers that item is out of stock (only when they keep pestering you for information) when according to your own people the item is in stock for a higher price? What is your excuse for telling people the item shipped when it is obvious that you never shipped the item (because you keep changing the ship date). Reading through the many experiences people had with your company posted in the "Dino Direct-AVOID" thread it does not take a genius to figure out your business motto.Your policy is to make money no matter how you do it. You do not honor a price you advertised in the first place. You do not tell the truth regarding the status of an item, ship date, availability or anything else. Your customer service can never give a straight and honest answer to a question other than saying 'this is great item", "We are preparing such items very well" (what the hell does that mean?!!!!!), you have a huge problem telling the truth. In other words Dino Direct is a business whore. We have had enough of your lies and EMPTY words. Please do not insult our intelligence by giving us more of your sweet talk and your fake politeness..

If you really mean what you are saying now how about explaining to Marcl and many other members here why they are being told the item they bought and paid for is out of stock when it is available for purchase at a higher price? How about telling me why the flashlight I bought was never shipped?

I am not buying into your fake politeness or any of the hollow words. If you mean anything at all, please give us an explanation of why you did what you did. Enough of the BS. I have no intention of buying anything from Dino in the future anyway, no matter how attractive the deal is. I want to keep my distance from people with dishonest business practices.

Well,ok, i do not know whether you want to completely accuse us with your order problem or want to finally solve the problem. I do admit we have something to improve,and i can frankly say that i did help some most members here to solve their problems. For some problem i cannot help to solve after the order is sent out, i fell sorry about it, but i would contact with the related people to pay attention to the same problem in the future.
For the items with higher price you mentioned, i think the problem happened at the Chinese Spring Festival. At the end of the year, many of our suppliers had a holiday earlier before us, so for some products, we could not get them timely and send them out, then we told the customers that the item was out of stock. But after we came back from the Holiday, some of our discount activities ended, so there might be a difference on the same items before and after the holiday.
I do sincerely hope to solve the problems for the members here and thanks for the members who give me support. I noticed there are some people say something bad here with other purpose,I feel sad about this, but if you have anything to ask, please contact with me as usual, I would like to help you with my sincere work. Thanks again.

My house : www.dinodirect.com/~p.12bc/

If you want buy anything, please contact with me for the magic link, I can give you the lowest price.

For all of you: Best Regards

matjok
matjok's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 9 months ago
Joined: 12/01/2011 - 08:34
Posts: 92
Location: New York

Summer wrote:

 

Well,ok, i do not know whether you want to completely accuse us with your order problem or want to finally solve the problem. I do admit we have something to improve,and i can frankly say that i did help some most members here to solve their problems. For some problem i cannot help to solve after the order is sent out, i fell sorry about it, but i would contact with the related people to pay attention to the same problem in the future.
For the items with higher price you mentioned, i think the problem happened at the Chinese Spring Festival. At the end of the year, many of our suppliers had a holiday earlier before us, so for some products, we could not get them timely and send them out, then we told the customers that the item was out of stock. But after we came back from the Holiday, some of our discount activities ended, so there might be a difference on the same items before and after the holiday.
I do sincerely hope to solve the problems for the members here and thanks for the members who give me support. I noticed there are some people say something bad here with other purpose,I feel sad about this, but if you have anything to ask, please contact with me as usual, I would like to help you with my sincere work. Thanks again.

Finally solve the problem????!!! The only problem here is the one YOU created. I did what I was supposed to do, which was paying the price you asked for. It was your responsibility and obligation to ship the item. You did not do that, you never intended to do that, you never did, so the problem is solely your own doing.And for what? for a couple of dollars?? Thinking in those terms Dino Direct is nothing better than a whore because you sold whatever reputation and goodwill you had here for a couple of quick bucks. Now you have the nerve to come here and ask me to help solve the problem you created?!!  And for what? for a couple of dollars?? The past couple of days many of our members have been posting here about similar experiences. Are you going to do something about them too? Help you solve the problem?!!

I placed the order for this light on December 14. You have always been selling this item at your website. At some point you realized there is good sale for this item and made the decision NOT TO HONOR the price any more and NOT TO SHIP the item. Don't give me the BS again about out of stock because you have been shipping that light all along ONLY TO PEOPLE who made a stink about it here. You wanted to keep the whole thing quiet. After the long wait when I started asking about it you started telling me it was shipped, but you were not smart enough to give me one ship date. You personally and Dinodirect customer service gave me many different ship dates for the same item! Next time when you try to fabricate something better keep a record of your lies so you can be consistent about it. If, as you claim , the flashlight was shipped on January 8th or 13th or 14th or whatever other date where is it? For three other orders placed around the same time I watched the status change from order placed, order paid, packing, shipping etc, but how come the status for this order is still order paid? (And you are claiming it was shipped?) You could track all the other orders, but not this one? How come this is the only item that was "shipped" and disappeared into thin air? Please do not insult my intelligence by expecting me to believe your repeated lies.

As I see it, you were not "helping" anyone here. The only thing you were trying to do here was repairing your companies damaged image whenever people posted about the cheating games of DD. Maybe that is your role here, probably that is what you are paid to do. Don't try to make it look like you were helping the forum members. You were only helping yourself.

I have had enough of you, and I do not want any more of your explanations. I do not want your "help" either. Do me a favor and please don't try to give me any more lies because lies irritates me to the point that I feel the need to respond.

You noticed "some people say something bad here for other purposes"? What do you have to say about the many cases where members have posted complete details of your company giving them the runaround? Are you ready to post explanations here, case by case? I guess not..

fran82
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 17 hours ago
Joined: 07/31/2010 - 10:15
Posts: 2567

I am going to cancel my order of the P2A (and make a paypal dispute if DD refuses to refund my money) and order it at manafont.

Current DinoDirect price = 45$

Current Manafont price = 36$

Not much to say.

This is not serious, DD people. I have been waiting about 2 weeks and I have received stupid promises:

- "your order is being prepared to ship, it will be shipped in 3 days"

- "your order is under quality control check, will be shipped in 2 days"

- "that flashlight model is very popular"

- "your order will be shipped tomorrow"

- etc etc etc

This post/thread "may" contain referrals, a little contribution I "earn" in form of points ONLY if you buy the item. The purpose is to redeem items using the points and then making reviews of them in the forums to shar

fran82
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 17 hours ago
Joined: 07/31/2010 - 10:15
Posts: 2567

muahaha another update again via live chat!

"Otta  14:16:08

as to your item , it takes 7 to 14 working days for preparing

Otta  14:16:15

we are afraid you need wait for more days for it

me  14:16:42
I have been receiving the same response since last week!!!!!

me  14:19:00

OK. IS THE ITEM IN STOCK OR NOT?????????

Otta  14:19:43

since the new year holiday]

Otta  14:20:01

our workmates have been to work on Jan.30

Otta  14:20:06

so it has been delayed

Otta  14:20:14
if you donot want to wait, you can have a change"

This post/thread "may" contain referrals, a little contribution I "earn" in form of points ONLY if you buy the item. The purpose is to redeem items using the points and then making reviews of them in the forums to shar

kreisler
kreisler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 9 months ago
Joined: 11/12/2011 - 23:32
Posts: 3992
Location: Deutcheland

Otta is the best

*FMI* i got 4 i/o sh
matjok
matjok's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 9 months ago
Joined: 12/01/2011 - 08:34
Posts: 92
Location: New York

kreisler wrote:

Otta is the best

Of course!

Get 'Otta' here.....

LaughingLaughing

marcl
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 01/30/2012 - 09:02
Posts: 1780
Location: United Kingdom

Matjok.  That's a bit harsh! I for one understand your frustration, as you well know I to was given the runaround.  But Give Summer some credit, she has come here and responded as best she can, I have no doubt about that.  The problem we have here is not with Summer it is with DD.  I know Summer works for them but she is still a human being.

I mean no offense to you Matjok. I just read what you were saying and thought 'it's only a flashlight'Wink.

 

Summer I will be the first to say it here, thanks for your help.  I appreciate you are getting a lot of trouble here and are dealing with as best you can.Smile

But if I can make a suggestion.  I understand there was some crossover between sales promotion and price rises, which has caused some problems.  I would strongly urge Dino Direct to 'make good' on all the orders that should have been sent out. I am sure it's not going to bankrupt them and there is a lot of business to be had on a forum like this. I for one am shocked at the money some people here spend on flashlights.  I am also sure it would not take very long to get your 'AVOID' status transformed into 'Recommended'.  that is if DinoDirect are serious about being in business for a long time. 

I wish you a good day, Marc.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!

matjok
matjok's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 9 months ago
Joined: 12/01/2011 - 08:34
Posts: 92
Location: New York

marcl wrote:

Matjok.  That's a bit harsh! I for one understand your frustration, as you well know I to was given the runaround.  But Give Summer some credit, she has come here and responded as best she can, I have no doubt about that.  The problem we have here is not with Summer it is with DD.  I know Summer works for them but she is still a human being.

I mean no offense to you Matjok. I just read what you were saying and thought 'it's only a flashlight'Wink.

 

Summer I will be the first to say it here, thanks for your help.  I appreciate you are getting a lot of trouble here and are dealing with as best you can.Smile

But if I can make a suggestion.  I understand there was some crossover between sales promotion and price rises, which has caused some problems.  I would strongly urge Dino Direct to 'make good' on all the orders that should have been sent out. I am sure it's not going to bankrupt them and there is a lot of business to be had on a forum like this. I for one am shocked at the money some people here spend on flashlights.  I am also sure it would not take very long to get your 'AVOID' status transformed into 'Recommended'.  that is if DinoDirect are serious about being in business for a long time. 

I wish you a good day, Marc.

Sorry, Marcl. It is just that I have zero tolerance for dishonesty. I hate being lied to, and sometimes I just get carried away..Sorry.

You are right, it is only a flashlight. However, I will try to bump up the "Dino Direct AVOID" thread whenever I can so members have a constant reminder of who they are dealing with...

kreisler
kreisler's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 years 9 months ago
Joined: 11/12/2011 - 23:32
Posts: 3992
Location: Deutcheland

matjok wrote:

kreisler wrote:

Otta is the best

Of course!

Get 'Otta' here.....

LaughingLaughing

christianity teaches about forgiveness.

lets forget about the past and make a fresh start with removed AVOID-label. give everyone a new fair chance. no more errors or lies from DD's part, and more patience and understanding from us budgees. DD has proven to me that they are no scam. they do the best they can, i am sure.

hey guys, peace and unity yah!?

*FMI* i got 4 i/o sh
marcl
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 01/30/2012 - 09:02
Posts: 1780
Location: United Kingdom

matjok wrote:

marcl wrote:

Matjok.  That's a bit harsh! I for one understand your frustration, as you well know I to was given the runaround.  But Give Summer some credit, she has come here and responded as best she can, I have no doubt about that.  The problem we have here is not with Summer it is with DD.  I know Summer works for them but she is still a human being.

I mean no offense to you Matjok. I just read what you were saying and thought 'it's only a flashlight'Wink.

 

Summer I will be the first to say it here, thanks for your help.  I appreciate you are getting a lot of trouble here and are dealing with as best you can.Smile

But if I can make a suggestion.  I understand there was some crossover between sales promotion and price rises, which has caused some problems.  I would strongly urge Dino Direct to 'make good' on all the orders that should have been sent out. I am sure it's not going to bankrupt them and there is a lot of business to be had on a forum like this. I for one am shocked at the money some people here spend on flashlights.  I am also sure it would not take very long to get your 'AVOID' status transformed into 'Recommended'.  that is if DinoDirect are serious about being in business for a long time. 

I wish you a good day, Marc.

Sorry, Marcl. It is just that I have zero tolerance for dishonesty. I hate being lied to, and sometimes I just get carried away..Sorry.

You are right, it is only a flashlight. However, I will try to bump up the "Dino Direct AVOID" thread whenever I can so members have a constant reminder of who they are dealing with...

No problems! I understand tensions are high, But Summer is somebody's sister, I have two of them and they are precious to me.

 

As for DD being scammers?  No I don't think they are, but they are in a bit of a pickle right now.  Lets see how this all pans out, shall we?

 

Marc.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!

matjok
matjok's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 9 months ago
Joined: 12/01/2011 - 08:34
Posts: 92
Location: New York

marcl wrote:

[

No problems! I understand tensions are high, But Summer is somebody's sister, I have two of them and they are precious to me.

 As for DD being scammers?  No I don't think they are, but they are in a bit of a pickle right now.  Lets see how this all pans out, shall we?

 Marc.

Well, it was never meant to be a personal attack on Summer. It it looked that way I am sorry.

I do not agree with you on DD not being scammers. My point is, whatever happened in the recent past was by no accident. I believe the customer service had to give out false information probably because that was what they were asked to do. Too much of a repeated pattern to be an accident or coincidence.

Leelou
Offline
Last seen: 9 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 07/30/2011 - 10:13
Posts: 760

Wow this is the first time I have seen Summer lose his composure.

 

 

I like: walks on the beach, sushi and things that are paisley.

marcl
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 01/30/2012 - 09:02
Posts: 1780
Location: United Kingdom

matjok wrote:

marcl wrote:

[

No problems! I understand tensions are high, But Summer is somebody's sister, I have two of them and they are precious to me.

 As for DD being scammers?  No I don't think they are, but they are in a bit of a pickle right now.  Lets see how this all pans out, shall we?

 Marc.

Well, it was never meant to be a personal attack on Summer. It it looked that way I am sorry.

I do not agree with you on DD not being scammers. My point is, whatever happened in the recent past was by no accident. I believe the customer service had to give out false information probably because that was what they were asked to do. Too much of a repeated pattern to be an accident or coincidence.

I agree 100%, that what they have done recently is from instructions given to them.  It is bad business and not ethical.  But I do not think they are not out and out scammers.  They have made some terrible decisions and i'm sure they did not expect the backlash they got.  I just hope they put it right, because I would rather have them as not.  Providing they get their act together that is!

Marc.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!

marcl
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 01/30/2012 - 09:02
Posts: 1780
Location: United Kingdom

And, hey Matjok, you don't need to apologise to me.Wink

Marc.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!

esrevenge
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 2 months ago
Joined: 05/25/2011 - 16:11
Posts: 1033
Location: Canada

fran82 wrote:

This is not serious, DD people. I have been waiting about 2 weeks and I have received stupid promises:

- "your order is being prepared to ship, it will be shipped in 3 days"

This one is my favorite.

matjok
matjok's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 9 months ago
Joined: 12/01/2011 - 08:34
Posts: 92
Location: New York

esrevenge wrote:

fran82 wrote:

This is not serious, DD people. I have been waiting about 2 weeks and I have received stupid promises:

- "your order is being prepared to ship, it will be shipped in 3 days"

This one is my favorite.

How about " Such items are being very well prepared" as an answer to the a question related to stock and expected ship date.

How do you prepare a flashlight "very well" for shipping that it will take weeks to ship?

 

First marinate it in wine vinegar and sugar for two weeks, with chopped parsley and rosemary added. ....

Pages