1-2 years Li-Ion battery tests (how Li-ion degrades over time)

Thanks for all the hard work, fran. Great information.

As a general comment on DD: They've been caught multiple times selling fake cells. This is just a further watchout dealing with them.

Yes, my opinion is that the UltraFire cells that I received from DinoDirect are fake…. :stuck_out_tongue: ( I mean, not manufactured by UltraFire)

I have had UltraFire cells before, and they have performed similar to the TrustFire, but in those days I didnt have the Imax, so I couldnt test them….

They must be very bad cells to die in less than 2-3 months with normal usage (not forcing them) :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi!

Interesting tests.

I add, that, all my UltraFire cells seems to work perfectly, I have been using some 18650, 14500 and 10440 since about 2 years ago and none has failed.

I beleive that the ones DinoDirect sent to you are fake.

I was one of the bad lucky customers who received fake TF flames some time ago…. DD is prone to ship fake batteries… I thought that it was an isolated case regarding to the TF Flames… but now… I see also happens with the blue UF cells. Too bad. I will not buy batteries from DD anymore.

My 2 cents…

Wow… Thanks for the job… This is a really helpful thread… Thanks again…

I have two panasonic from 2006 with a lot of charge, when I get my hobby charger I will do the same test and post it here…