1.21 gigalumen AAA EDC.

As a [insert country here] prince who needs to get 24,000,000 dollars out of my country i will send you a 40% gratuity for the monies you let me transfer into your account. Surely this will cover the purchase price of the item you have requested. To proceed we need a finders fee of $3000 USD sent by Western Union to the numbered account provided in the Caymen Islands as well as the bank account number it is drawn from so that we can deposit the $24 million dollars into your bank
This is a limited time offer, i tell you this in confidence. :smiley:

I did see a 2000 lumen aaa light on eBay that had a runtime of 48 hrs on hi and 1.8 on low?

Good for letting it all hang out of your pocket or duct taping to the side of the head with that handle!

lol easy money

holy cra* 2600.00+ bucks for those?

No, it says that is how much had been raised out of the target of $10,000. You get a matchbook with 8 of the match lights in it for as low as $28 if you are an early bird and $32 for the next tier. The included 3mm x 20mm lithium battery is not rechargeable.

No problem, I’ll build you one as soon as my next shipment of unobtanium gets delivered. It won’t be cheap though, I’ll need at least $2.71 for the light and the cost of a postage stamp for delivery. Sorry I can’t offer shipping insurance or tracking. Send paypal to: I.R.Ripov@gotcha.con

Phil

Yes, and provides a valid reference for supporters of Roe versus Wade.

Look at the date on the picture. He may have already breed many little ones like him.

Best idea ever! Also helps with hair removal with the super duct tape head strap.

Indeed, and his head makes for good heatsinking, might jump start all those neurons :smiley:

I can’t stop laughing!