11.11 What did you Score? Flashlights or other Stuff you Don't Need.

Eight button-top 30Qs and two Nitecore NBM40s to add to my earthquake preps.

I’ve bought a BLF A6 (3d), a Nitecore D4 charger and 4 Samsung 30Q button-top batteries for my BLF Q8.
It was a very BLF 11/11 day :slight_smile:

Spent about $600 worth of products. Now have to earn them back before next round of sale in a week time!

Most of the deals were crap. Got an $11.00 heart monitor blood pressure watch for my mom. It was marked down from $63.00 but that’s prolly a fake price to make it seem like a good deal.

I’ve had quite a lot of stuff on my AE wishlist waiting for these deals, but most of them where already discounted before, they just dropped the regular discount and put up a slightly higher discount, so it’s good, but not amazing. Many items where not even discounted. Anyway, got a TIP CRI from GB after swearing not to buy anything from them before, but I’ve been softened because of a deal on the utorch ut01 which seems unavailable on the other 2 of the big 3 (BG, GB and AE). Also a lot of accessories and trinkets from AE, and the Lumintop Tool AA and HL from BG. I think I’m done for the year, maybe the Nitecore TINI for christmas

very underwhelmed, personally.
I see news reports of fantastic sales numbers for the day. Can’t prove it here.

I got a Wiha screwdriver set for $18.99 on 11/10 which after the sale they reduced to $17.99
and a GS320 Non-contact Digital IR Infrared Thermometer for $6.99 also on 11/10 which was a whopping $1.00 saving over the Flash Sale price of $7.99

I’m not inclined to spend any time on Black Friday on these sites.

i agree with chinooker. i stopped looking at GB’s “flash sale” items.

I ordered 25 more of these little volt meters. They come in 5 different colors and I ordered 5 more of each. Cost a little over a buck a piece at BG. I have been putting them in battery operated stuff to keep track of voltage. These bluetooth - mp3 players have Li-ion cells that suddenly cut off at around 3.2V. Nice to know when they should be recharged.

I managed to grab some of those Tip CRI, but that's all.Not impressed at all with this 11.11 thing...

2x TIP CRI, 2x Zanflare F1, 3x Liitokala Lii100, 4x LG HG2, Skilhunt H03, Eagle Eye X2R, 3x Convoy C8

Tip CRI for ~ $8 after points … I don’t have near enough willpower to say no to that :person_facepalming:

11.11 is a joke… we got some nicer discount on BG and GB all year long thanks to “user negociated deals”