[15-JUN-2013] Another new server configuration

Wow, this is really fast. Thanks for your efforts SB!

I wish it would stay this way… forever! :smiley:

Never encounter any glitch so far when browsing on PC…
appreciate for great hard work Mr. Admin :slight_smile:

Thank you for your hard work SB. Much, much faster now for me. Pages are loading with less than a second of delay. Seems to get better ever time you tweak on it. :slight_smile:

Looking good now. Great work sb! :beer:

Cool, so maybe I’ll reconfigure it again. :stuck_out_tongue: Just kidding. I don’t want to look at a command line ever again… until tomorrow.

Update: 21:00 GMT-05:00 – I can confirm that notification emails are working. Just check your spam folder.

I can confirm as well, and they’ve been coming into my spam folder.

sb56637, Thank you for your effort to keep BLF at top notch performance! The site is running drastically better and faster for me than it was recently. Everything loads and zips along like a charm now.

Much faster. Any idea why I'm CONSTANTLY being logged out? I was just typing a PM, and when I hit send, the site informed me that I was not logged in... It's.. Frustrating.. Been happening ever since the first server change.

PPtk

the click to subscribe is very slow, sometimes taking 30 seconds or more till i get frustrated, reload the page, subscribe again, it often works but a few times i had to reload again and try it to get it working.

Just happened again. I posted the note above, and when I returned to the main-page, I was logged out.

Hmm, that’s weird. Could you please try to delete your BLF cookies and history and sessions? Also try explicitly logging out and logging back in. I hope this helps.

Aww yeah she’s running smooth.

Thanks for the hard work!

Not quite on topic but does anyone know how to configure Gmail so that it accepts BLF notifications without any annoying messages?

I get something like this, even after I added BLF to a non-spam filter:

I just found around a dozen recent threads that I didn’t get notified on. I am now in the processes of un-subscribing and re-subscribing to all the threads (around 1000 of them)…

Definitely not a spam filter thing… nothing in the spam can.

if this is happening to all of us then it needs a forum wide fix, i don’t have the time to resubscribe to every thread i am interested in

I’m not getting any email notifications either.

This , unfortunately

Also , new this morning , I get a webpage expired notice when exiting a thread ....

EDIT : Seems to be ok now .

I think the only thing you can do is press the not-spam button. The problem is other Gmail users have wrongly flagged these notifications as spam instead of disabling them in the forum settings.