[17-SEP-2012] "My Watched Posts" decommissioned, replaced by "My Subscriptions"

Just noticed two great things in the new "My Subscriptions" page:

1. "Only show threads with new posts I haven't read yet"-filter is very handy

2. "x new" works correctly also with multi-page posts (unlike the one in watched posts)

Very happy with the new functionality. Good job!

PM sent.

Ok, anybody still need time to review their old list of “watched” threads and subscribe them to the new system? If you have a huge number of “watched” threads and you need help to subscribe them, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Bump. Getting ready to take down the old watched post system.

Ok, the old post “Watcher” system has now been decomissioned. Goodbye and good riddance, Watcher system, I will not miss you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, I wasn't aware that I should be checking this section of the BLF and i never knew that "Watched Posts" was being eliminated - now I'm in trouble because I had identified some very important threads and now I can't find them.

Note that I have no problem with the new system. It's just that I've lost all of the critical information contained in the "Watched Posts" list. I should also add that I am very appreciate for all that the administration has done for us.

Regards,

KumaBear (Bob)

Sorry for the hassle! PM sent.

I’m not sure if I’m missing something. But I am not receiving emails when there are new posts. I believe my account settings are correct. I have received 3 or 4 post updates randomly though in the past week or so.

Thanks for letting me know. Could you make sure that the notifications messages aren’t getting stuck in the SPAM folder of your email provider?

I did check my spam box and found blf. I thought I posted my mistake. But I failed. Thanks for the great forum.

Ah, good. So if you mark those messages as “NOT SPAM”, they should arrive normally now.