18650 storage boxes 4pcs for $1.10

Ok thanks

Mine showed up today! All 4 boxes... that was a good deal!

Hi, any idea where I can get a single storage box for 4 18650 batteries?thanks

All sold out??

I ordered some of these (AA/AAA and 18650 varieties) and I can say they work pretty good. The batteries fit perfectly, there's no rattling, and the lock isn't bad either. My only advise, since the weakest part is the hinge (a thin strip of plastic), would be to open the container just enough to get the batteries out, so as not to stress the hinge more than you need to.

I suppose its all sold out.can only find storage box for 2 18650. Think there isn’t any for 4 18650.thks anyway, guys.

3PCS for 99 cent: www.ebay.com/itm/3-pcs-UltraFire-Case-Holder-Storage-Box-18650-CR123A-16340-Battey-/110787694163

Probably not. I ordered 3 pairs..
They look better than the ones I ordered before them, 2 for $1.30
These 4 for $1.10 are pretty nice.

Actually I made a mistake while ordering. I first wanted to order 2 sets.. but then just before paying,

I went back and ordered 1 set.. After payment of the 1set, I saw that Ebay still put it in my list, with Waiting for payment.. So I went ahead and paid for them as well. But I didnt need so many boxes after all.

Will keep them in my drawer, and maybe useful for future projects.

They finally showed up today! Thanks ChibiM for the heads up!

I ordered 2 sets. (8 boxes) They only sent 4 boxes! With in 48 hours they had refunded half my payment.

Seems fair, Quick email, fast refund. Nice box by the way.

mine arrived the other day and they are all good ones .much better than the ones I ordered from buyincoins about half of those wouldn't stay closed .. these all snapped shut with a click mine were 3 for .99.. the AA and AAA's a a little small with AA's but work and close tightly too

4 Ultrafire boxes for a buck :)

Thanks Oxy Moron. Ordered 4.

8 x CR123A 18650 16340 Battery Case Box Holder Storage on ebay for $0.99, limited shipping destinations.

Shipping is $2.29 therefore it costs $3.28

The 18650 boxes are pretty good quality, and AMAZING quality for this price. They were wrapped in about an inch thick padding of bubble wrap too.