18650 storage boxes

I like the look of those!! They appear to be stackable trays. Where are they available??

I need it :slight_smile:

looks great for storing our flashlight food. Where can we buy them?

350mm x 228mm x 80mm

Bottom

Shipping fee might cost more than the tray. How many are interested?

I am, dependent upon price & shipping cost. :+1:

I’ll be interested in a few trays.

+1

Depending on price I might be interested.

Interested, depending on price and ratio between shipping cost and material cost. :wink:

I’ve been using these acrylic “Lipstick” holders:

(Found at TJMaxx or Marshalls)

Also work great for flashlight storage:

Slot is 19m x 19mm x 24mm. Protected battery might have a chance. I have already ordered one to test out. I will start another new thread if Banggood is able to stock them up.

Thanks for your efforts Freeme! :+1: If you see any chance to test those protected cells from Imalent or Acebeam, it would be great.

Those look great and a good price too, but $20 shipping for me!

So hopefully Banggood will get them…

Although with 160 slots I’d have a lot of empty slots!

Not sure that 1 1/8” square is small enough to keep the 18650s from rattling around, but these might be an option:

18650s are under .75” diameter and 26650s are just over an inch.

https://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=90780&catid=537

Another option though.

they sell the lids and divider panels separately, towards the bottom

Yep… shipping on that site is a killer. :person_facepalming: … :smiley:

But they sure do look like they would do a great job. :+1:

Anyone read Chinese?? If so, click beamO’s link & look at the ‘DESCRIPTION’…… are the 2nd set of numbers on the second line ’inside demensions’???

EDIT… I tried to post a picture that included the ‘Description’ but could not make it work. :person_facepalming: … :frowning:

Inside Dimensions on one of the photos read as: 325*205*60mm. This must be the photo you are referring to?

BG rep has forwarded my request to their sale team. How much are you guys willing to pay for one?

Thanks for the link, I grabbed a couple of those.

Sorry to deviate from this thread, but i can't help to show the AA version. Haha. It is about $3.50?

Yes… that is it! Thank you…… . :+1: