1xAA C8 style, exist?

I agree with you completely:

For us, yes, of course.

For our relatives and friends who “don’t know about all that flashlight stuff”, not-so-much…

E.g. SWMBO is every-bit as smart as I am, yet even she almost turned a 2*CR123 ($6+ worth of batteries) emergency light into an ignition source, trying to make our tent into a “camp site night light”…

+1, same questions, for every light.

Uhm…you can do it better…
hahaha I’m joking!! :bigsmile: Thank you very much, very kindly! Now I take a look some times. Thanx :slight_smile:

Yes sir, I’m prepared very well. My Yezl Y3 run with 3x18650 with adaptors (or when it will arrive 1x26650). And it is not the only flashligth :wink:

For sure, if I’ll go on 18650, will buy this: Jax Mini C8 she’s a perfect lady for me.

So one day I will be able to make the size scale, from Mini C8 1xAAA, then 1xAA, regular Convoy, then Jax…and so on (26650, D, etc etc) :smiley:

This one is not so bad, but always 1xAAA… :frowning:

Smiling-Shark-SS-C9-

Or another crappy 1xAAA

Or this shitty AA by Ultrafire…Ultrafire XL 011

Always with side click…this one: Kinkifire K10S 1xAA-1x14500

Another small C8, like Jax, always with 1x18650….On the road mini C8 …and very expensive too!!! :~

At this point, probably a mini C8 1xAA/14500 does’t exist (and will never…) :_(

How about this one, AA, ugly grey, side switch, epistar led, but it takes AA and I think it meets the requirement:

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_58186.html

Thank sir, probably it is the most 1AA C8’s style. I’ve linked it a coupple of post before, but from DX :wink:
But your link is better of mine, because it’s cheaper, so thank you! :bigsmile:

edit:
what is a “epistar led”?

Sorry, missed your link . Epistar is one of the bigger chinese ledmakers. Their leds are not necessarily worse than the non-chinese major brands, but you just don't know what you get because there's no further specs than just the brand name.