25% Off Light Sale @ Illumn, But only until tonight @ 11:59PM PST U.S.

Review is coming…it’s a very nice little thrower—100% thrower every step of the way.

Even at just 223 otf lumens, it is damn fun to play with every time you let ’er rip! Puts nearly all of its light on a target. Needle-point thrower in your pocket. No need for high lumens with this!

I can tell you I’d buy it again. Got it for just some change over $200.00.

Hi Rusty, your ears must have been burning, the fella above you just a bit said he was able to get that discount to work today, so I thought about that and I really would like to have one of those lights when I got on my calculator after seeing the cost and it was like you said just a few bucks over $200,

Heck I’ve spent easily 4 or 5 times that much in just the last few months,
My light buying has gotten out of control, and to make it worse I’m not talking cheap about buying cheap lights,
I’ve got this fetish for copper and ran into a light that was just beautiful at a Co. called I think FiveMagma and they only make part of the light so I had to speak to another company called Cryos Illumination and put some money down just to get them to get started, now we are talking just pieces of a light that costs $1k or more, just a bezel cost that much, so by the time you had a complete light you’d probably have near $5k into that light, and you know your buying big time quality stuff when they can’t even ballpark the full price or when it will be down, I have to get in line with my green backs, geez I think I should be giving that money to a shrink perhaps…?

That was the nicest Acebeam though on that site, probably the most useful Acebeam I’ve seen, it’s not just the wow factor, that light, size and specs looks useful.
Well the owner of Illumn was very happy that you bought a light and I sure was happy as well, I like that Craig and he’s done me some favors before so I still feel like I owe him some, anyhow headed to bed, glad that lights serving you well, talk with you later… and thanks for the making me look good… ha ha … :money_mouth_face:

I did read where that light has some special optics, need to read it again one of these days…! That explains the low lumens.