3 volt XHP50.2

No luck for the Netherlands: 22 aussie dollars shipping. :beer:

Shouldn’t be much postage from UK to Netherworld?

If you manage to get enough people on board for a group buy I’m in for two :slight_smile:

Yeah, this is what I’m thinking.

I’d take 3 if there is EU GB.

I would buy one on 20mm board

I keep coming back to this thread trying to figure out a way to use one of these 3v XHP50 LEDs… but I really dislike the cree tint rainbow, which shows up even with an OP reflector… still thinking about it…

Yea, the CREE.2 tint is the con on these, which is why I only ordered 2 and hoping the free shipping works out. Cutter is notorious for not being so clear. I think I placed the order while logged in, but who knows - can't tell if I'm logged in or not, and don't see any order history, so, fun once again. Anyone else get an order history on the site? If so, maybe I'm not logged in...

Well, for the CREE rainbow, and other assorted affects, like the infamous XHP donut holes, there’s always DC-fix.

Can you slice and dice the XHP 50.2 with the same success as the XHP 70.2? I wonder If I could install this on the good old Thrunite TN-31 with the bypassed sense resistors, anyone want to guess?

When will Mtn Electronics carry them?

Ok, so an estimation for 5 members in the EU distribution network would be something like…
(I’ve used 16mm copper MCPCB as default unless otherwise specified and rounded the prices.)

CRX x2 - (14mm MCPCB & 16mm MCPCB) - £10 (£14.50 total)
thisnameisvalid x2 - (16mm MCPCB) - £10 (£16.50 total)
djozz x2 - (16mm MCPCB) - £10 (£16.50 total)
mihlit x3 - (16mm MCPCB) - £15 (£21.50 total)
itsonlyme x1 - (20mm MCPCB) - £4 (£10.50 total)

XHP50B 14mm MCPCB = 1 pcs
XHP50B 16mm MCPCB = 8 pcs
XHP50B 20mm MCPCB = 1 pcs

DHL Shipping = £22 /5 = £4.50 Each.
Domestic Shipping = £2 Each Package.

If we were to go ahead I would require payment up front from each member, not that I don’t trust you guys but stuff happens :wink:

very starnge yesterday shipping for 1-10 LEDs to Germany was 12€
today 14€

also now the bare LED is more expensive than on 20mm DTP star?

Shipping kept increasing when adding more emitters, started around £14 for one…

You probably won't get the amps out of the TN31 because of the driver, even with the resistors jumped,but not sure of that. Think you want close to 16 amps - 4 amps per dye.

I would think the dice&slice ala Dale would work on these, but also not sure.

If you have a list you what shipped, send me the details and I will try to give you a discounted ship deal
Cheers
Mark

That’s great, thanks :beer:
We’ll see who all wants in. :+1:

are the LEDs on stars already reflowed?

I would not buy if its soldered lead free, too high risk transplanting later on other MCPCB

CRX: That shipping is fine by me. I want 2x 16mm mcpcb and 1x 10 mm aluminium (it’s cheaper than emitter without mcpcb).

I would like to buy two units, shipping to EU Spain. Is it possible?

I would like to buy 3 bare LEDs. Shipping to Germany.

Thanks
Robert