$300 to spend at BandGood - looking for ideas

wtf. i was just to buy my stuff as well. it said i had till the 10th.

In 54 min. it will be Wednesday there.

it says right ontop of the coupons “The expiration dates are based on Chicago time zone(UTC/GMT-6:00).”

they started their Prime sale today...

let me know if i can help you!

I found 4 Banggood user names here.

- Banggood

- banggood wholesale

- banggood-rep

• banggoodrep

I’ve dropped a note to all of them with a reference to this thread. Lets see what they say to my request to reinstate our coupons.

They’re alllllll the way over in China, so it’s like Thursday over there by now.

you can try to get the coupon again in 22 hours. not sure how many they give out tho.

I did a support chat with them, referencing this thread and the image of the coupon we lost.

The first line guy’s response: “I have escalated on an urgent basis so that it would come to notice to our team as soon as possible and our team will work on it and solve the concern and contact you through email as soon as possible.”

I’ll share the response I get. If your coupons expired, might as well spend a few minutes on Chat too. It can’t hurt.

i sent them an email in the morning but it might be a blessing in disguise. i was just going to order a bunch of flashlights that im never going to use. i have like 13 just thrown around my house.

Hush with that heresy!

Today’s delivery only had 5 lights in it. I’m starting to get the shakes… :sunglasses:

I watched the countdown go to 0, then roll over to 23:59:59 - the Grab It button never went live.

Oddness - in the Expired Coupons section, I now see this with a 7/9 expiration date. Do you think they expired these early on purpose or as a side effect of starting a new promotion too early?

ps… support emailed me back. They highlighted the “Expiring” flag and said that meant it had already expired.

Same. Tried this morning and no luck. I got a response to the email i sent them. They said

“We regret to inform you that you’re unable to use it if your coupon code has expired, hope your kind understanding”

Tried explaining again and same response.

Had the same a while ago, had some nice coupons which expired early.
That’s all part of the game, they try to pull you over the threshold and make you spend for flashlights you actually don’t need

If you really want a light, try to use coupons you can find here on BLF or from M4DM4X