3000mAh AA Battery Search

I'll be interested in seeing your results for the Sanyo 2700. After a couple years, I have nothing good to say about them except that I think the wrapper looks rather snazzy.

The Sanyo Harmolattice after 500mAh charge and 500mAh discharge.

1: 2331mAh
2: 2345mAh
3: 2317mAh
4: 2312mAh

Then logically you must agree with me

When this thread was started i thought there might be such a battery out there, but by the time of the post you quoted i realized that there is little chance of it currently. If a real manufacturer has claimed such a capacity and your testing their batteries, then i will revise my opinion to may possibly exist.
I do hope someday there is 3000 mAH and more, NiMH has a better lifetime then Lithium.

BTY has been around a long time , a reputable manufacturer [ or label er ] of rubbish batteries . Its my humble opinion that when you buy BTY , you are guaranteed rubbish .
And to prove me right or wrong , I spent a lot of money [ was it 99cents ] to bring you some fact twisted with some truth .

Charged at 500mAh and discharged at 500mAh the battery returned all of some 402mAh capacity , WOW! , Im ever so impressed , this is actually better than I expected [ reverse psychology ] , I was expecting closer to 800mAh , I mean at the very least as good as a AAA battery , but I was wrong ! Yes I can admit it , I was wrong . Its actually much better than that , half the capacity of a decent AAA battery . [ Yes sarcasm ]

So I just hope , that folks that buy batteries of ebay actually take the time to research the battery they are going to spend a small fortune on . And to that end , I hope this information makes the rounds …

Please feel free to re-post , RIP , clone , as long as you dont claim as your own !

A lot of time [ really , 400mAh , like less than 2 hours , but at $25 pr hour thats $50 value ] went into sharing this information , and a lot of money ( $1 )
Actually , since I was doing something else during the charging and discharging , whats 5 minutes of my time worth ?
Anyhow , another community [ flashlight ] service announcement .
Hope it brings you some joy

So look at it this way. Which batteries with a claimed 3000mAH have the highest mAH? That way we can find out the best AA for the money and which ones are total junk. The guy’s trying to do a service. :~

BTY has been around a long time , a reputable manufacturer [ or label er ] of rubbish batteries . Its my humble opinion that when you buy BTY , you are guaranteed rubbish .
And to prove me right or wrong , I spent a lot of money [ was it 99cents ] to bring you some fact twisted with some truth .

LMAO!!

that pike? musky? is a MONSTER

don’t be splashing your hands around to clean them off in the water where you caught that thing lol

Energizer Ultimate Lithium are a tiny bit more than 3000mAh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Im sure they are, but it seems that this thread is dedicated to rechargeable batteries :D!

BTW, Shadowww, did you get my PM months ago about Nextorch sale?

Nope. :s

It is a pike dthrckt, and no, I never ever rinse my hands over the side of the boat……