3600 Lumen EDC. The FW4A Beam shots and mini review!

Where can I buy this? I live in Sydney, Australia. The website says the Aussie vendor is
www.hi-power.com but this domain is not available.

Here:

https://www.nealsgadgets.com/collections/new-arrival/products/tlf-blf-fw4a-edc-flashlight#

Well a 2 second google search shows the company is https://www.hipower.com.au/ .
That said, Neals is great for delivery to Australia.
Pay the extra $10USD for express delivery, its usually at my door in 10 days, even during the current climate. I cant get something sent from WA in that time!

Oops, silly me for taking their link at face value :person_facepalming:

Have you never been linked an “aussie” vendor only to be taken to an unregistered domain? Happens to me all the time in these niche hobbies

Not too much I can think of, but then I order ALOT of stuff from China and ALOT of stuff from eBay.

My 3 different FW3As are with the local fastway courier, doesn’t look like it will get here before the long weekend though, will have to wait until Tuesday :frowning:

to be fair, it is a good design, at least!
imho

i like the switch, the ui, and the size.
plus i have not broken it yet, it;’s been like a year.
a record for me.

i tend to use a light probably 50 times a day, drop it maybe once a week.

wle

I just got mine, modded wth throw optics and four W2 emitters in the mail a few hours ago, and it is replacing the FW3A as my primary edc. I think this is currently the worlds most powerful rear electronic switch mouth hold light. Beam pattern and function are flawless. This is a natural upgrade for anybody who likes the FW3A.

That is good to hear. It sounds like what was intended with this light.

This is very strange option for me. Do you guys know maybe lumintop going to produce fw4a with wider body? If it was a 26650/26350 it would be perfect deal.

question, how do the ’’many form factors”, affect you?

i personally do not care how many there are, as long as i like the one i have

You can`t even get your heart rate up!