3AA To D Battery holders

Question about voltage. If the batteries in this holder are in series does that mean the voltage will be tripled?
I want to use Duraloops in a 6-D maglite using a Fusion 36 head. The Fusion head will take up to 9.6V or so. So if my math is correct, 3x1.2v =3.6V per holder X 6 holders = 21.6V
Am I figuring this right?

Thanks Wayne, Pay Pal sent.

Yep, this will kill the fusion 36. :(

I just paid for three. Thanks again

Any chance of getting these in paralell configuration?

I only have series wiring at this time. Next time I order some, I can check and see if parallel is available.

Wayne

There is no first class option for international.
Cheapest option is $24.95.

Yep, that’s the “new” USPS price for a Small Box International…

Hmmmmm, used to be $14.95, guess it went up? That’s too bad! :frowning: I don’t think there is a cheap international method. Well, you could always buy a Big Bruiser, on sale today only, for $99.99, add in a few battery holders ?? :slight_smile: At least you’d get your money’s worth for the cost of shipping. :o

Wayne

USPS.com shows an 8ounce package to Turkey at $12.75. I think you could put them in a padded envelope and pay “package” price. Just don’t price it in a “Priority Mail® International Small Flat Rate Box”. That price is $23.95.

A 16ounce package comes in at $16.75.

I can ship “First-Class Package International Service International Large Envelope”. I can estimate the cost online to a particular country and let the customer know and they can pay me direct by paypal. I do not like to put up this option for shipping because International customers usually look for the least expensive way to ship their flashlight, and this is not a good option for shipping an expensive flashlight (should have tracking and insurance.)

For Turkey, as I checked online usps.com, it says: 8 oz package will be around $8, 15oz was estimated at $11.40. I don’t like to charge too much for shipping. Of course, First Class international is uninsured and no tracking.

So, international customers, email me. But I think it should be safe to say $10 shipping international to most countries would be somewhat a safe estimate?

Someone correct me if I am wrong. :o

Wayne

“Large Envelope” has a maximum thickness of 3/4 inch. Over that and you pay “Package” price. Been there, done that. :slight_smile:

I think those battery holders will be thicker than 3/4 inch.

Okay, I see. Yeah, battery holders are over 1”. Well, at least I tried.

Wayne

They look great. Thanks again

Thanks for the feedback. Anyone else have any comments, positive or negative?

I do have plenty more 3 to D battery holders in stock.

Wayne

Placed an order for 3, thanks!

That USPS pricing is very bad.
I have received a few orders with First Class Mail, including Nitecore EA4 from IS ($50 value).
Yes, there is a risk of lost, but I trust our PTT and their workers.

Thanks for your try to help.

You got it. For a 6D unless you want to run some sort of 20+V bulb you’d be better with 6 D cells - will run for a significant percentage of forever but is not the lightest thing to carry around. In a 2D with two of these it works nicely - a 3D with three of them will kill the Fusion36. Barrie (small dog if memory serves) around here killed one finding that out.

Wayne you crack me up ! LOL

got mine today - thanks :slight_smile: