4,000 Lumens 10450

Actually user disposable means “disposes of user”.

It’s a little hard to recharge though. :frowning:

Thinking hard on how to build a 4000 lumen 14500 light… :slight_smile:

I have one at 3030 lumens, but that extra 970 lumens is gonna be tough! Have an idea though…

Mount the light on a road flare? Single use super turbo that you can’t turn off. :smiley:

Meh…

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-Digital-Slave-Flash-Light-Auto-Pre-Flash-Sensor-for-Digital-Camera-HR-/252546787587?hash=item3accf62903:g:8n4AAOSwLnBX31aq

It’s not as cheap though…

Blinding :wink:

The first post was my vote for a Hidden Gem.
The light is a bit overpriced there :smiley: but still not bad for the money.

It will be closer to 100 than to 400 lm.

Eagle Eye X6 Quad on Dsche mcpcb with the new XP-L W2 2B emitters. Possibly a revert back to the old large Vishay 70N02 FET. :wink: That just might make 4000 plus in a 14500 package. :wink: [maybe an SIR404DP?]

Will have some of the new emitters to play with this week…

4000 lumens for 4 bucks is a steal, make group buy now so we can make it 3 bucks each for everyone

Dear Jerry,

Good day.Thanks for your kind inquiry about our products .

We have many types of diving,explosionproof,identifying jade,HID and outdoor ,etc.Hope you are interested .

Our best selling models are A3,A5,A6,A2, C8,F3,F5,M7,M2,X5,X6,L1,L5,M6,Y3, HL31,HL33,HL01,BL02 etc.

Our warranty for flashlights is one year,for accessories is three months.The attached is our price list,you can have a view.

My skype is :sweety09051,if you have any doubt, feel free contact me.

Sweety

Company:Shenzhen Shenhuo Optoelectronic Equipment Co.,Ltd
Contact person: Sweety
Tele:86-0755-84879237 Fax:86-0755-28465637
Phone:(86)13554859602
Email:sweety@supfire.net
www.supfireenglish.com

Not sure which Jerry was originally asking about this, but…

I was interested in an A6, but no one seems to carry them online anymore, at least not at any sane prices.

17, 20, 22, great (only they’re sold out, discontinued, etc.).

60? Mmmmmm, no.

Any pointers? Tnx!

Did you check with Banggood? I bought one on 10/8 for $20.

Not yet, just checked The Usual Suspects, as well as “dhgate” as mentioned elsewhere.

Most other lights, I’ll goggle around and get immediate hits at BG, GB, Amazon, Fleabay, etc., but not for this critter.

Nope, only hits for “supfire” are a funny-looking light for 24bux, and a charger.

Sorry. If I got the last one I wasn’t aware of it before pointing you there.

Thanks, Sweety. Regards, Jerry

You’re welcome, but that’s the first time a male has called me Sweety and I don’t think I appreciate it.

( I know, I know, but the timing was just too perfect to pass up! It only worked without the quote.) :smiley:

I’d think 3A, 900-1000lumens out of a 14500 would be pretty attainable, not particularly hard for a mod. That’s pretty bright.

I have the original version of that with a real Cree XPE, tests 245 lumens on full charge in the light sphere. Never believe any Lumens or MAh claims on ebay crap, all fake claims just to sell their crap to un-educated mass-consumer.

:rage:

I was a little late in my response. I was talking to the sweety from the flashlight seller. I bet you can guess I don’t call a male sweety even if that was his handle. :rage: :person_facepalming:

Regards, Jerry

Nah, no worries. I appreciate the tip anyway.