4 x 14500

heck… if you are already into lithiums?? you almost GOTTA get 4 of the 14500, if for no other reason than to have a couple china-tastic 68 lights…

Now this is interesting!
Gonna google it now!

I think OL did a few rook mods.

+1 :+1:

Manker MK41- 4*AA (also compatible 4*14500) will coming out soon. That is all I know, no further information………

Yes I found it on YouTube
Good to hear his voice again.

The MK41 is a nice light, but as previously mentioned (sort of) when using 14500s runtime is short. Lumens are slightly better with them but not that much more to make up for the terrible runtime. I use eneloop pros in mine for slightly decreased output but a huge gain in runtime. It also uses any cell that looks like a AA and that’s why I bought it. I like lights that can use anything that fits and AAs are easy to find if I can’t charge cells.

As previously written the energy density in a 14500 just isn’t there and the only time I use them anymore in lights that can use eneloops is when I want to show the max’ output of a tiny light. I have maybe 8 14500s and I figure that’s a lifetime supply. I have a few lights that can’t use other AA form cells. Those are the only uses I can find for them.