4D mag

Happy Birthday to both of you! :party:

Happy Birthday, ChibiM!

Depends, Three Tenergy Ds can pull a lot of amps (15a+) with Nanjg 105 diver would yield a LONG running single XM-L light. Stock switch would work.

I do like this idea with my 4d pulling 18A to 30A. My PT120 pulls voltage down to 4.4V. Three SST90 would be the bomb. Copper is a must as is a FET.

BTW Langcjl and ChibiM (aka DEAL MASTER) happy birthday!

Happy Birthday to you too, Chibi! :) :party: :star:

Some things should not be available on the internet!Tongue OutSurprisedTongue Out

Langcjl,

Happy B-day!

Happy birthday, ChibiM!

I did a 2D Mag mod with that DX module and (2) 18650's (using the PVC sleeves). It's a nice floody light! Mine pulls 1.65A off the two cells. The tint it really cool white but I don't think it's too blue, and definitely not purple. I have a beamshot here with comparisons to other lights.

-Garry

You could just do the drop-in showerhead for a lot of flood, or you could spend a lot of money and go with Malkoff....

My 4D was a great baton. Used her ("Maggie the Mag") for many years until a battery broke and ruined her switch. Her scars are still there. But if it's a 2D now, all the better. Do an SST-90 mod of some sort. Happy B-day.

Thanks for the congratulations!

BOT