5000 posts!

Congrats! I am in!

Just congratulations on your 5000+ posts. :beer:
Not in — don’t need another key chain light.

Congratulations on your 5000th post! Keep up the good work, your contributions are greatly appreciated. :beer:

DON’T count me in, good luck to everyone!

So cool. Congrats and thanks for all your informative threads!
I’m in.

5K posts! Congrats! I’m in! Thanks! :bigsmile:

Thanks for doing a giveaway Djozz :beer:

Not in. Pass my chance off to another.
Never really got into 16340 lights but that one looks really nice, tempting. Might have to reconsider.

Wow. Looks awesome! I’m in.

I'm in! Awesome giveaway too!

Liked the reflow video... That was an aggressive reflow! Mine tend to be a bit more gentle since I just use a soldering iron...

Congrats! I am in

Congrats, I’m in.

I’m in! Thanks for the GA!

wait… how many posts I get?

nvm congrats :smiley:

I’m in

No, don’t shut up in the future!

Oh, I’m in by the way, thanks :slight_smile:

I bought the CQG Bullet (or Shell casing as it more appropriately looks like). It is a lovely RCR123A/16340 light. Mine is the revised edition with better fitment of protected cells, three-modes and new emitter. JohnnyMac already did an excellent comprehensive review, and I had little to add to his findings.

The reason I chose this CQG over the equivalent TrustFire Mini (1/2/5) was purely due to the clicky switch. Metal without any crunch or grindy-ness. I didn’t expect the machining, threads and overall build quality to be as perfect and well made as it was.

Except I made a mistake by choosing the NW version (XPG-2 R5 4A 4000K). I expected a Neutral white and instead it has a strange Pink-ish hue. Not even a Warm/Yellow, but pink! Now I wish I’d gone for the CW (XPG-2 R5 1A 6500K).

Since then I’ve had a small obsession with CR123A/16340 powered lights. Eagletac D25C ti, Nitecore EC11, SWM V11R have all covered for my previous mistake. And yet every so often I pull out the Bullet and stare regretingly at it’s pink glow.

I would consider the mentioned TrustFire Mini-05 model as part of an improved BLF GroupBuy (if it actually happens) rather than buying another of the same Bullet just for the alternative BIN.

Short story: Please count me in for the giveaway!! Nice work on the mod by the way.
All the best,
Hirshy

Pick me.

5000 posts. … great

thanks for all your time and knowledge you share with us!

I like to participate.

Nice looking light,congrats on 5K !

I’m in, thank you so much djozz for the contributions over the years. :beer:

Congratulations on your 5000th post!
And thank you the many tests and reviews!:party:

I’m in, Thanks for the giveaway!

I’m in, thanks for the giveaway!