5500 Lumens 6 x CREE XML XM-L T6 LED Flashlight 3 x 18650 Charger

Looks like an x9. The picture clearly shows 3 18650 won’t fit.

racoon - Now i know what your welcome means…Took a few weeks but i think im not so
dizzy anymore…lol

AAA - Welcome

Our board owners are not jerks unlike ‘that other place’, so don’t worry about posting sales links, pics, etc. I love BLF because they focus on discussing flashlights, not chiding people for posting links to…flashlights.

Welcome to the forum!
————————

You know, the 7 XR-E actually would work out better for you to be honest. 1000 lumens is still a heck of a lot of light and XR-Es have great throw. So this would make for a pretty decent thrower for lighting up a distant area. Its small reflectors ensure it wont have HUUUGE throw, but it ought to do pretty well.

The alternative is either 7 XM-Ls that are way underdriven (which is a waste), or stronger driven XM-Ls that will overheat the flashlight within seconds and stress your batteries.

One irony is that some of those cheap chargers you have to do TWO BATTERIES at the SAME TIME! Because they are cheap and only put in 1 circuit, instead of 2 independent ones. Not an ultra combo with a 3x battery light. :slight_smile:

3x battery is possible though if it came with an extender. Id think the seller would picture that if included and mention it or say 2x/3x battery, so 3x battery is unlikely.

Thank goodness you got it all fixed!!
Ebay scams and mis-representation are commonplace. I have been an Ebay member/user for 15 years. It basically SUX since Meg Whitman ruined it entirely. Its now a haven for scammers, as well as legit / honest sellers. I avoid ebay now for the most part.

How did she ruin it? What did she change?

She transitioned ebay from a strictly individual auction to a commercial storefront seller site. Where storefront sellers (“buy it now” only) now dominate the landscape. Thats not necessarily a bad thing mind you… provided you patrol your sellers and keep them honest. THATS where the wrong do-ing is IMHO.

The “buy it now” feature, by itself for sale items didn’t exist when I first started using ebay. You ALWAYS had the option of auction bidding for everything.
She continually turned a blind-eye to sellers with multiple user IDs…. often times shilling up their own auctions.

When I first started using Ebay, you couldn’t register using free www based email accounts. Once they opened that door, scammers became MUCH more rampant.

She continually raised paypal fees too. I don’t remember what it was ~15 years ago but I do know they weren’t as high as they are now.

So IMHO she ruined ebay with what she did, as well as with what she didn’t do.

45 bucks for 6 LEDs, most probably is XR-E and not XM-L. Somemore it is including batteries + charger. Too low a price for XM-L

He sells also a Fake Trustfire X8 saying 1800 lumen. I bought one 2 month ago. Forget the charger and the batteries but the flashlight is brilliant and I am sure there is a single XML-T6 in it, at least in the one I got 2 month ago.

Greetings Triple A,

Being a noobie here I am expanding my collection of lights and batteries.
Read your posts on your E-Bay light purchase and it looked very familiar to me.

Bought this very similar looking light last week at auction…hmmmmmm —->

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-x-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-5500LM-Flashlight-Charger-18650-Torch-ET14-SET-/310509602561?\_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&nma=true&si=SzqQN9gotgEjBp9sMVQssegnllA%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Did you ever receive the light they “said” they had already shipped?

The seller I bought from(basa.100) had a 100% rating, on 787 feedbacks, but only a member for 6 months….and all sales are listed as ‘private’ and in the feedback descriptions all I see in the comments sections refers to “beads” as products purchased…………what am I smelling……is that ‘Rat’??
Also, my seller now had zero items for sale.

Was basa.100 the same seller you had?

Cheers