665 Users!

That's a good idea! I'm certainly going to do this from now on..

As long as it is run by you-know-who (someone with a nasty tendency of letting others smell her Highnesses armpits) - I don't really wanna know anyways.

They do exist, and so do we; period. Bright lights don't have to cost a fortune, and in case I wanna spend more dough than I should, I can still do that with bead blasting, spending hours on the lathe, custom hard anodizing and all those lovely gadgets out there, from GITD-lanyards to XM-L T6 dropins, packs of O-rings, overready-switch conversions, stainless bezels, tailcaps, UCL lenses and MUCH more. I guess a budget L2 may turn out more costly than a genuine 6P when you are finished throwing all the custom gadgets at it, and added some personalizing as well.

I really like it here, WAY more than at the "other place" (a.k.a. "the dark side"), although some threads over there have provided me with some good ideas.

It's not the people there, though; it's mostly the way that forum is run (clearly profit focused) and the SS-Nazi moderators and admins over there.

I just like it that a whack-job like me feels accepted enough here to contribute something. I would no more post a review "over there" than fly to the moon. Yet, it is reviews you guys put up that inspire and help me to move forward.

/deepFoy

"I calculate if the average user spends $50 a year on stuff"

Yes, yes definitely that's how much I spend...anyone who says differently is lying! :P