$9.99-Tactical LED Flashlight T6 Ultra Bright Zoomable Torch Portable Waterproof Light 5 Modes

It’s stealth technology :smiley:

$2 at most
sorry

Can you please attach a Pocket Fisherman to the tail and add a Compass and Wire cutting saw like the Rambo Knives?
Now, THAT would be Survival and Tactical

Oh, and please add another for free, just pay extra $9.99 handling charge :slight_smile:

And a fire starter since the LED is inadequate.

damm i overpaid at $2.07 shipped from china.
and its identical to the atomic beam my neighbor has except the name!

This is a life saving thread as its been hammered to death. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you buy directly from the factory, price may cheaper, but usually a price is not just contain the cost when the product be made. Our product is suit for daily use and outdoor night, maybe far from a pro flashlight, but must better than the $2 one, we will continue to improve it. Anyway, thanks for all your guys opinion

We are just being a little bit sarcastic :innocent:

In fact it is not only a matter of price, but that this particular model of flashlight has already been cloned a million times, and we just don’t see the added value of your product compared to the million other clones around.

Alistomaison: at least in the U.S., there are a few companies that sell this type of flashlight at much higher prices through ridiculous TV commercials that claim the flashlights can be run over by cars, left frying in hot oil, dropped from high buildings / helicopters / whatever, and are virtually indestructible. Thus the lights become the subject of jokes among the more informed.

That sound amazing....run over by cars...however, thanks for you info, i leave more

Price was renew~ who need it you should action now: http://amzn.to/2fNHWeh

Rather have 3 of these for the same price

Our product cost even higher than this~.......

Thank you for the reference you gave. All customers will get what they pay for. We think highly of customers' experience. The quality of our flashlight is worth the price. And we have one-year warranty to ensure our customers' rights in using products of high-quality. Thank you very much!