A couple more pocket rockets XML A30B vs MCU-C7s

I love it, keep em coming guys these pocket rockets are the bomb. I am dying to see some pictures of the latest light to possibly cause an emergency in your pants (if it accidentally gets turned on in your front pocket).

Wonderful!

:bigsmile:

Great Work!

I like it very much, does it come with a std P60 Drop-IN? or may be a smaller one?

The drop in is much smaller than a P-60 and the MCU-C7 has proven to have a switch that cannot handle amperage above one amp. So I will not be making any more of those, the A30B is the only one that will work continuously without failures.

I have 6 of them in service right now with only one A30B failure due to worn batteries (trustfire flame 16340s). They really need IMR batteries if you plan on using high a lot, the bestinone IMR 16340s have proven to work as well as the AWs for a lot less money.

I red on DX forum that MCU-C7 isn't as good quality as it was before.

So, I'm going to do this mod with TR-803 or WF-602C (or similar) and with a XM-L U2

This will be my F1rst CR123 size flashlight

EDIT: What do you think about the Tank007 M10?

This is the smallest I found, it is 1cm shorter than the "normal", but I don't know if the twist method to turn on could resist 3100mA through it...

Which one of all the three models I named before, do you think that could be the best?

Does it have a plastic reflector? It looks like it' a plastic reflector. That wouldn't be good for a XM-L @ 3.1A

I think you should check out this thread and go with the 803. HID45 did a build on his and I am not familiar with the other lights.

Wow thanks! that is exactly what I want to do The only extra MOD that I will do is putting another AMC7135 to get 3150mA.

The Tank007 isn't a good option, I'll go for the TR-803 as HID45 did.

Thanks again!