A minus rude score?

I hope today is going better for you, Pulsar!

I just found my one rude strike! All I did was comment on a silly ad by X-tar about a 12 bay charger that wasn’t. Of course it was right after Mrs. Lumens posted about OL’s passing. So sorry about who was offended, guess I was being insensitive! (I have so much more I’d like to say right now,but wouldn’t want anyone to need there safe space) :rage:

Sometimes I have difficulty with the no-swearing rule too, but I totally understand why it exists. There are a wide range of cultures interacting here, people in a huge variety of environments and situations, and making that work requires a bit of extra caution for everyone involved. It’s not about safe spaces or people being over-sensitive or any of that political noise; it’s just part of the oil needed to keep the engine running with so many different parts in contact with each other.

So far I’ve only gotten one rude point, not counting the ones I requested for testing purposes… and it was because I was actually being kind of a jerk. It was a good reminder to be nice to people, and to remember that the audience is a lot bigger than just the handful of people actively participating in each thread.

If I’m in a really foul mood I sometimes just type everything I feel as it comes just to get it out but almost always either edit or delete it entirely. What rude pts I have received have come from not checking my emotional content before “saving”. I delete a lot of stuff not because of this but because I can’t find the right words and would rather say nothing than say the wrong thing. Not always, I have two feet and reserve the right to knaw on one at times. :person_facepalming:

Back when I made an account, after lurking for a number of months, I noticed the rude button and first thought it was silly. I thought about it for a bit, and you’re absolutely right. BLF’s atmosphere is one of the main reasons I decided to join the community. Well said TK.

I just saw this thread… But I have been running in the negative numbers lately alsi. :smiley: Sb said it was some kind of glitch. :wink: