A pretty good dancing-From Focalprice's customer‘s service department

Really?

That is exactly what I was thinking. Sure looks like it’s her without the glasses.

i luv girlz with make-up. they look so much nicer!!

hehe ..

If that is Candy then...

Candy.. nearly the whole time Hank is behind you he is checking out your butt. With a big smile on his face.

It looks like your haveing fun and a good time.

Very cool video. Congrats Candy, you're a real star ! :)

I rewatched the video again. The song is quite catchy along with the dancing.

No,this is not shenzhen ,this is xi'an office, a very historic city in china, very beautiful,if you have chance,you can take a tour to china

We can not directly visit youtube, just need some software

yes,if you have a chance,china is really a good place, I can be your guide if you like

thanks,coolperl

he is really a star in our office, we have another dancing ,he performs very good,I will add that one later

If you guys want scenic stuff....go to Jiu Zhai Gou. There are probably very few other similar places in the world with scenery like that.

http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=jiuzhaigou&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=uucxT8W_AsbmrAeI1cj_Aw&ved=0CHAQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=823

I usually travel to places in Eastern China (where the action is). Problem is the food, well it's generally palatable for me and my wife (Indonesia, not very picky), but the pork usually has a smell. I can take it, but only very small portions and after that i go numb. My parents + in-laws vomitted in the alleys before even entering the restaurant/eatery, the smell hits you and BAM! hehe.... Stuff is usually very oily and salty, but i can take that no issue.

How to survive there then? Luckily there are some good stuff like BBQ sticks of lamb/beef/chicken....and smelly tofu and noodles etc. But generally East Coast. If all else fails, the instant noodles there are GOOD! I like it as well as the instant noodles from Taiwan and some variants from Indonesia.

I'll see if i wanna go Jiu Zhai Gou in April/May (March is for Beijing). The Japan tours are still quite expensive.... It is still relatively untouched commercially, but it's definitely going to change soon. You know....China is developing at a super crazy pace.

yes,jiu zhai gou is a very attractive place in sichuan province,china, it is so-called paradise

I have add one more dance,hope you like it

Now, why does that seem so familiar to me? :D

Look at this, few hours drive from me: Plitvička Jezera

And in winter: Plitvička Jezera zimi

From the pictures, I'd say it was created by a same geological/calcification process as Jiu Zhai Gou. Or whatever the name of that process is. The places and scenery are beautiful. I never knew this process existed anywhere else in the world.

Viktor

Wow, you girls and guys are really having fun, I love it!

Post more if you have! :D

Viktor

Hey, don't know why that guy bothers you :bigsmile: I must admit - he dances very well. Nice vid, btw ;)

Excellent ! Thanks for sharing.

That is great stuff! Thanks for sharing. It looks like you all had a blast doing that. :slight_smile:

Less dances more discounts pls :)

when you will start to ship CS girls I'll watch with attention the video to evaluate the thing xD

lucky Victori places like Plitvička Jezera or Chinese Jiu Zhai Gou are the real paradise(sry to who believe in a light warm happy place after death :X )