Acebeam X70 - 40000 lm - 8*18650 - Active fan cooling

Can you share what’s the price after discount? :sunglasses:

Why not?

I got it from LEDsupermall at the face price

I got the imalent ms12 already.

:+1: nice shop offering so many high power lights.

Which light would you rather own?

Anyone who owns MS12 find the lights leaked out of small holes on bezel annoying to your eyes while using it in darkness?

I’m thinking about ordering the ms12 instead. I need your imput!

only issues with imalent, the fan probably isnt good at all, u cant beat acebeam and their quality, if u gonna spend this much money on such light i would picked acebeam anyday. the ms12 is also hard to find in the dark the switch and the glowing leds is not for everyone maybe.

My new Acebeam X70 on its way with DSL tracking number. Yippy….
Cannot wait for this flashlight to compare it to the Imalent MS12.

Who did you order through?

Thanks for videos. I will have mine tomorrow morning as well. Mine cleared customs early this afternoon.

Seery, are those your vids?

So no air goes into the light, right? I don’t see any holes or slots.

I see Chasing Classic Cars in the back ground. :smiley:

Is there anything in the technical specs that can assure a buyer that the X70 battery pack is safer than using individual cells that a user can monitor? I like this light but really dislike battery packs.

But why not get the Imalent R90C instead of the X65? More output and farther throw.

Congrats… you did order the ms12 from the Neal. Can’t wait for the compare beamshots.

R90c is the current high output thrower in the market… x65 battery pack is not that good…

Maybe the older X65’s.

But the battery packs on the newest production X65’s have been improved/updated and are GTG.

Can the x70 battery pack fit in the x65 light??

Well:

1. The battery pack is full of new cells from the same production line and probably tested.

2. It includes a BMS, meaning battery health is well managed, hopefully.

3. A flashlight muggle, even a professional one, can’t wreck the cells by inserting bad ones.

4. The contacts themselves are purposefully built up to the snuff of the massive power draw that the light demands

However:

1. One cell dies= the whole battery pack dies, and some money down the drain.

2. You can’t notice if a cell is starting to fail.

3. Of course, you can’t replace the cells when the battery pack loses a lot of capacity.