Active again: Nichia 219CT 4000K R9050 high CRI LED (and some trits)

How many of these do you have?

I want to grab a few but short on funds at the moment.

I have 100+, don’t worry.

Do you have any beam shots by chance, preferably comparing it to another well known emitter/tint?

I am generally a 4500K fan myself but I have been known to like me a nice 4000k as well.

I’m a noob but can I use these in any of the boards to mod a convoy s2+ into triple? Oh and I like 4500K more, which emitter should I use then?

Yes, these work amazing in a triple build, except that they pull a LOT of amps and get real hot. Thats why I recommend something like a Texas Avenger driver with a regulated medium mode so that you can actually get some good run time without over heating.

You could use one or two of these on a triple board with a 5000K 219C for a nice mix, if you had a quad board two of these and two 5000K, that would be close to 4500K.

Any XPG2, 219 or XPL board fits these “3535” sized LED’s. “3535” is a 3.5mm by 3.5mm sized LED, of which the 219C is.

Cheers! Nice to see everyone here is so patient with my noob questions :slight_smile:

A bit more precise perhaps, 3535-type also implies the standard XP-footprint with the electrically neutral middle thermal pad between cathod and anode connection pads. The Nichia 119 for example is 3535-size but without the thermal pad, it will not fit an XP-type ledboard and therefore I’m not sure it should be considered 3535-type.

I was a noob once here, just passing on the courtesy I received…. Djozz is correct again in not all 3.5x3.5mm LED’s will fit, but all 219, XPL and XPG series will fit on each others boards and have the thermal path pad in the middle. This was an “Aha” moment for me when I started here…

A Dutch noob even!
Hartelijk welkom. :slight_smile:

)Dank, thanx :slight_smile:

I’m in for two! Thanks for offering these emitters!

When will you ship them?

Will ship it in weekend.

No new order will be accepted. I will have to count the orders, very very few left.

Ooops, oh well....

What’s the CRI in these?

90+

R9050 = CRI90+ & CRI (R9/Deep red) 50+

Do you happen to know the output bin these have and which chromaticity kit (3-step/5-step/7-step or sm403/sm405/sm407 on the datasheet) these are from?