【 ACTIVE 】 FIREFLIES ROT66 Generation II SST20 / XPL HI / OSRAM ✺ BEST PRICE EVER FOR SILVER VERSION

Sent

219bs are pretty inefficient but have a nice tint. Is it possible achieve a similar tint by using a minus green filter on an sst 20 or 219c? I want to know if it’s worth buying since they don’t make the 219bs anymore. Currently have an MF01S with the 4000k sst20s and the tint is ok. wouldn’t really call it rosy.

Form submitted.

Yeah rosy tinted SST20s can becomes as rosy as 219Bs with minus green filters. The only thing the filters can’t correct is the slight tint shift from hotspot to corona to spill in the optics that SST20 has that 219B doesn’t. And by slight I mean slight— nothing like a cree rainbow in a reflector.

Can you do me a 6 x 6500k/6 x 5000k option? I find 5000k too yellow, 6500k too white and 219b too violet! 5700k pops like a mutha.

Interested….

Do minus green filters affect throw?

Interested

Only in the sense that they lower the overall lumen output so cd also goes down proportionally. The Zircon 804 has about 85% transmittance and the 803 is about 80%.

Me too! Also, I’d like to know the throw for the different leds.

How that bead optics is put on the glass? Or do we have to unscrew the bezel to replace it?

Sent the interested form anyway.

Form sent a few days ago.

Interested

Sent.

sent

Sent

Amen!

Interested

You can, but since you are blocking some of the light from being transmitted, you reduce the efficiency. You probably end up with similar efficiency with filtered SST-20’s as with unfiltered 219B’s.

Twisted Raven uses a filter with his SST-20 version, and commented favorably on it:

The FD2 bin the 2nd generation of the ROT66 is stated to be using should have a little bit better tint than the original ROT66 (using FB4 bin, presumably), but still won’t be as rosy as the 219B.

Interested

Interested. Sent