[Alibaba Adventure] GT-FC40: XHP35 HI's Bigger Sister, with 90+ CRI

Ah well, beat me to it. At least you can see the direct tint comparison today.

I will leave the long distance measurement to Djozz then.

Two weeks sure is a long time to wait in this instance. Oh well, nevermind, there he is.

I need this LED!

@rngwn, could we have a picture of the GT-FC40’s footprint, please, to know if it is the same as the XHP70’s footprint (in order to swap emitter of a 12V XHP70 flashlight with larger MCPCB) ?

I cannot see the underside of the emitter for now. I might ask the manufacturer for that, but the chances are pretty slim.

I tested the two samples, test post here:

Pleasessign me up for 2x of each, if possible…

Please update your quantities in the GB thread.

Any updates on the GT-FC40? Acebeam is planning to use the A4 bin in 4500k in their E70 and if the tint is similar to your images will hopefully be just as beautiful.

There are multiple beamshots and reviews round of the convoy models which have been released for a while now using them.

I really like my 4000-4500k, but would recommend you have a look round some more formal / experienced reviews/reviewers.

Thanks, for the heads up. I like this post the best and it seemed like you guys knew what you guys were talking about. I will search the forum. Toodaloo. :face_with_monocle:

Well, someone else woke this thread up… so I am going to comment on it as well.

I now have 2 lights with the 4500k version of this led. The tint and CRI just blow me away! I will be converting several XHP70 lights to use this LED over time. Right now all I have are a stock S11 and M21b, both have become favorites for night walking lights with the small reflectors they just light up everything in front of you with a wonderful rosy light.