All My Lights

If your talking about the 2nd picture he posted with 7 flashlights, the big one in the middle is the Olight SR90. It's one of the best thrower led flashlights out there that will give you incredible spill as well. It will light up things very easily out to 500yds and probably farther if you want it too.

Rick,

I'm begging you to show me some beamshots with that SR90. If I ever get around to buying that light, I probably will be content for a good while. I know your tickled with that light, and I for one am very happy for you for buying it and seeing you get excited. I know I would be excited too if I had one. LOL!

Sounds like you have ordered those by amount of throw?

Holy cow that's a nice collection

Ya, I just love watching how far the beam can go and light up everything or something....Any other suggestions for throwers? I guess I need to say what's in the middle row....

happiness,

I am sorry I forgot I posted that other picture and was confused when you asked that. That is the Olight SR90. Thank you ILF, for helping out.

raw,

Your probably right.....:) Right now I have 5 Aluminum Cases That I put them all in and it's a shame to have all that and not see them.

Here is the middle row.

Tiablo A9, Dereelight DBS V3, UF-980L, 3-Keygos KE-5, 2-Keygos KE-2, Palight C8-Q5, Palight C8-R5, UltraOk Cree Q5, DRY-V2, 2-KD-C8, UltraFire WF-008, Ebay-light, 2-SkyRay XM-L and S-R5, 2-Ultrafire-501B XML's and a 502B XM-L, Sipik-CK361, MXDL-5w,LL-P7,Romisen-RC-C8, Yezl-Z1, 2-SkyRay-G5, 2-UltraOk 7w VS-05, 7w VS-03.

Front Row,

ZebraLight-SC-600, LumaPower-IncenDio V3U XM-L T6 Limited Edition w/GT Upgrade kit, SolarForce-L2m, Xeno-E03 V3 XM-L, JetBeam BC-10

Ah so you put the MPP-1 ahead of the STL-V6 in terms of throw. I kind of thought that would be the case. On the DX forums, everyone says the STL-V6 is the best thrower that DX sells. Kind of confirms my theory that there isn't a better budget thrower than the MPP-1. Guess I will have to step up to an SR90 if I want more throw. I am surprised that I don't see the MPP-1 getting more love here than it does. You can get the turbo head with an L2 body for $52 shipped. And the quality is outstanding. I guess its because its not an XML people dismiss it?

Or the more probably answer is that you put the back row in that order for height reasons. LOL

motodeficient,

I didn't put them in order of throw, more of height. I never compared those two but I would think the MPP-1 would win. I love my STL-V2,V6 they are cheap Blasters, they really throw great.