ALL THINGS BUDGET KNIVES

New fixed blade from Sanrenmu, S758.

Also new model S628

Do you have a link to this knife? Thanks!

Much as I didn't like previous Sanrenmu fixed blades, these two are elegant, especially the slim one.

It’s a new model, not in stores yet. Check ebay or Ali in the coming days/weeks, i’m sure somebody will have it soon. Also note they gave me wrong details about model name, I think it is S758.

1158 is something else (folding knife), I don’t have pics yet.

I’d love to see it as a folder, just a tad smaller.

Yes, those two new SRM’s look good, hope they will have a better steel than 8cr13 for a change

According to spec sheet they are both 8Cr14.

According to this site the blade material is “814”. I suppose that’s the usual 8Cr14MoV.

So be it :stuck_out_tongue:

All Sanrenmu fixed knives are 8Cr14Mov, well, not all, the real karambit Sanrenmu S635 is better, Sandvik 14C28N, but a karambit for me is not a fixed knife, is another thing, a self-defense weapon.

If Kershaw doesn’t release the Bareknuckle pretty soon I’m gonna bust. :disappointed:

They’re for mall ninjas :smiley:

@Varbos: Be careful, ninjas are everywhere! :smiley:

New flipper from Ganzo, FH11. Style that seems to be very popular lately:

With d2 steel. First time in ganzo.

The lines are basically the same as an existing knife from Lovocoo

I don’t know if Ganzo ‘stole’ the design or if there is some business relationship between Ganzo and Lovocoo. (or same designer)
If they stole it, then it seems like they are back to their usual tricks. For a while it seemed they had some original designs.

Maybe they’ll get the right D2 performance, let’s hope

Yes, not all d2 steel are good.
Fura, why your d2 steel is so bad?. Bad wrought or than it is not d2?. I think option one but i can not confirm nothing.

from http://zknives.com (mobile app knife steel composition)
D2 Steel Composition And Reference Data: “… Pretty much every steel manufacturer makes it …”

Any thoughts on Tigend brand?