ALL THINGS BUDGET KNIVES

@Varbos Telling you that you’re nitpicking doesn’t say I’m not.
Calling you [censored] wouldn’t mean that’s not fitting on me, too.

Enjoy life and continue to post stuff :wink:
By the way, the main motivation for me doing the stuff I do is to see if I can do it the way I imagine it.
When I’m lucky it turns out good. And totally different to what I’ve imagined in the first place :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys I’m thinking about getting a fh41 and or fh51 but I think I remember some talk about a possibly weak detent, has that been found to be an issue?

I would be buying from Amazon US

Thanks guys!

I got my FH 41 from Amazon USA about a month or so ago…. no problem with it at all.

It is a great knife.

Hope this helps. :beer:

Yes, that helps…thank you!

I got the FH41 and it is great. Detent is pretty good. Check out Power Cutlery for buying also. That's where I got mine. Quick and cheap.

http://imgur.com/a/Ze1kRIH

Got a Tonife Squirrel in today…great quality…arm hair shaved and I just cut some cardboard…nice!

Nice looking knife.

Real Steel BOGO! * use code LTK For additional discount.

https://whitemountainknives.com/search/search-results/?search_query=real+steel+control+3605f

Any opinions on the Ganzo FH61? Thanks!

I have the FH 21 & FH 41. The style & ergonomics of the FH 61 are not to my liking.

But, if they are to you; I assume the build quality will be on par with the rest of the FH Series. :+1:

Thank you teacher!

My pleasure. :slight_smile:

Today’s EDC is the solid RAD Shepherd flipper clone. Bit on the heavy side but not noticeable in the pocket.

3 7/8” sheep’s foot blade
9 1/4” OAL
Sandblasted Ti handle, CTS-XHP blade, steel insert/over travel stop, ceramic ball bearings and machined Ti clip
266 g (9.3 oz)
Black Ti finish

I’m on the hunt for a XHP, drop point deep carry, liner/frame lock flipper. If that maker/seller has anything close, you mind to share a link? That is a sweet, oh-so-close specimen. I have yet to find any affinity for sheepsfoot blades tho.

Here it is: AliExpress

why do I have to sign in to AX in order to see it?

That's strange.

I have cookies disable for AE, and I don't have to sign in to see it.

Oh well…

Automatic login to my account. It is free to join.

Ugh. Link shows 8CR13Mov steel. In a titanium handle?? What were they thinking? The most expensive production handle material with one of the cheapest, least edge-retaining production steels. Well, maker, please remember the blade is the functional part.

Thanks for sharing, anyway. I’ve pretty much settled (for now) on the Ruike P801. Sandvik 14C28N is a fair steel, too. I know it’s a Sebenza knock-off, but it gets a shining review from knifeinformer.