ALL THINGS BUDGET KNIVES

I took the plunge and ordered my first titanium knife with carbon fiber. Also a Shirogorov clone http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Shirogorov-Hati-95-Tactical-bearing-Flipper-folding-D2-blade-carbon-fiber-Titanium-handle-camp-hunt-outdoors/32396513163.html

Only 115 grams for 95blade and frame lock and double bearing system. And I also like the fact there is no markings :smiley:

you will like this knife alot, you made a good decision

yea they are great knives mine has taken a beating like a champ!

Thank you. Do you have one? Yes impressive features but I’m crossing my fingers about the quality control. There is many reviews but only in Russian.

Great, thanks a lot. Now I have to buy another d*mn knife. :bigsmile:

Seriously though, that knife looks great, and since weight doesn’t bother me I’m probably going to have to pick one up.

This knife is excellent, with a great fit n finish

Is the knife handle real carbon-fiber, G10 or plastic-embossed CF?
Thanks

I will double-check after work (~8 hours from now), but I am pretty sure it is no G10 with CF-surface
The weight implies CF

I also have the G10 versions too, and they are heavier

Thanks for doing that.
It’s just that some expensive knives even from the like of Spyderco are not fully CF, instead the handle is basically plastic/G10 with CF layer on top, but they still advertised it as CF handle.

A bad example in my book is the Buck 327 Nobleman Carbon Fiber, which has a CF-pattern “painted” on steel handles

Its a sanrenmu made knife. Model 7023. You can’t get much from such a cheap knife. Thanks for the pictures. I will report back when I received mine and also taking pictures. Good thing I order it actually because its now out of stock and aliexpress has forbidden shirogorov clones… But you can still find them under other names.

they used a technique called hydro dipping to get the carbon fiber foe look. they just never spared clear on it to make it durable.

…or did I miss the pooint?

Except for the CF-hydro dripping, the Buck 327 knife is well done with a good blade
The other 327-versions have more wearable handles

Thank you for the correction

The edge of the scale shows the wave pattern of the Carbon Fiber-weave
G10 should have had straight layers on top of each other
and plastic scales no pattern on edge at all

You made it before the Shirogorov ban at Ali search function

Searching these knives now, be creative!

The knife above

Excellent.
Thank you for showing the photo of the edge of the handle.

Anyone knows why some shops shown the price at $70 but there’s 11.11 Sale icon showing $59.95, while some only have the $70 price?

There will be an Ali big sale event at November 11 (11.11) when some shops drop prices on items

BTW the G10 version of the Hati 95 is still an awesome knife at a much lower price
It weighs 143g (4.1oz) instead of the 117g (5.0oz) of th Carbon Fiber-scale version

I love the back spacer on that Shirogorov….(copy)

Lot’s to like on that design and fit n finisher over all.

Thanks.
That make sense now

Gerber uppercut 10$ midwayusa.com