Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

it’s 1.3 pounds unless you really need 30K it’s ridiculously heavy

Need? Or want? :laughing:

Me too. Might get it anyway.

Today’s coupon code has run out.

It’s also above 100 Wh, so you’ll have problems carrying it with you on a plane.

Code is back up for the 30,000 mah, don’t know for how long.

Thanks, Just got it for $11.55 and it says it will be delivered tomorrow (Sunday) incredible.

I’ll probably give this to someone as a gift

I also picked up one of the 30 amp power banks for $11.55 but I did the “no rush” shipping for the extra $1 credit to bring it down to $10.55 net.

I’d love to see what batteries are in these. Maybe I’ll crack mine open and check them out.

Bah. They must have a limit of 3 before it “runs out”… again.

Just got the 30000 power bank for 11.55
Thanks for the heads up on deal!

Vipon—-Charmast Mini 10000 Portable Charger — $6 and Amazon $3 coupon = $3.00

https://www.vipon.com/product/6530416-Charmast-Mini-10000-USBC-Quick-Charge-amazon-coupons

Does this model have a charge indicator?
Edit: found it, yes it does.

Edit 2: no more coupons

Seller caught on to the $3 to the door price.

Yeah, it says “instant deal” for 6bux, but it keeps coming up as 30bux.

I took that as a sort of flash-sale, no coupon required, but…

Anyone reminded of the “sales” at GB where you’d have to wake up just before 0-dark-hunnert, load the order, then within 1sec of the start-time you go to lock in the order and the sale’s already over?

Those are decent power banks. I would have picked up another. It says there are still coupons, but when you click it says coupons have run out.

yeah, guess i checked vipon just at right time —gives me something to do when i can’t sleep

10,000 mah coupon is working again, just got one for $3 to be delivered tomorrow!

And… all coupons used up an hour later!

Yesterday I waited 2 hours for the coupon to be offered again. Hit the button the moment the clock ran out and got the message ” no coupons available ” or something to that affect. Must have been a lot of people doing the same .

Could be that the time the deal is listed on Vipon for let’s say 5 days, but if after 3 days the company has used it’s preset amount of coupons that it wants to provide, then Vipon countdown will still reset but there will be no more coupons provided.

If it goes away off Vipon and then comes back for another round, then there will be a fresh set of coupons available.
Just my theory.

Alternate theory is the Russian bots scoop up all the coupons available in 1.4 seconds like they have been known to do during Black Friday promos.
Really don’t think there is enough money to be harvested on this deal to be worth their time, so no Russians. :slight_smile: